• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNapSe

Amaning is lucky he didn't pick up a stupid 4th foul there. You see that so often where a player gets swatted or the ball stolen and tries to make up for it and fouls

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bowser said:
Marshall went to that long pass one too many times...can't do that when they've got four guys back.

He goes for a lot of dangerous cross court passes too, surprising since he seems to be a normally smart PG

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bowser said:
Really now, shut the fuck about the fouls. UW is getting calls this half. And we all know Dook will get every 50-50 foul in their game.
Like last Sunday? Oh no you guys won that 20-16, Swofford made sure of that.

EDIT: Its my responsibility as a Duke fan to troll your boys in the Tourney. I expect no less from you next game.

Bowser

SamuraiX- said:
Yeah, Barnes really needs to be getting the ball more down the stretch.

Agreed. Seems like he hasn't touched it much at all int he 2nd half.

truly101 said:
Like last Sunday? Oh no you guys won that 20-16, Swofford made sure of that.

It is the definition of irony when a Dook fan complains about another team getting foul calls.

pxleyes

Banned
Bowser said:
Really now, shut the fuck about the fouls. UW is getting calls this half. And we all know Dook will get every 50-50 foul in their game.
u-mad1.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bowser said:
It is the definition of irony when a Dook fan complains about another team getting foul calls.

Not complaining at all, just shining a light on the sheep. Its fun fun fun fun, I so excited

iamblades

Bowser said:
Agreed. Seems like he hasn't touched it much at all int he 2nd half.

Or maybe it's just a 'takes one to know one' kinda situation.

:D

SyNapSe

Washington is going to end up regretting those 2 or 3 turnovers in a row. Carolina got the lead and I think they'll close it out.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bowser said:
Man, this game has been so even.
Momentum is on your side though. UW is going to force some bad shots to keep up, but the Holes need to run their end of game O better than they did Friday

hubes

pxleyes said:
NBA numbers in 2/3 the time. And people think this isn't the best event in sports.
one of my friends would rather watch grays anatomy with his girlfriend than march madness. smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom