• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida looked atrocious the second part of that half. They're lucky to be tied at this point, as far as I'm concerned. Billy needs to coach these guys up.

Barrett2

First half of this BYU game made me believe Jimmer will be a pretty good NBA player. Dude is all up in that lane getting layups. Hot damn.

giga

lawblob said:
First half of this BYU game made me believe Jimmer will be a pretty good NBA player. Dude is all up in that lane getting layups. Hot damn.
Adam Morrison was a beast in college.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
giga said:
Adam Morrison was a beast in college.

Rule number one for player comparisons in basketball, white guys must be compared only to white guys.

I don't know who I heard say it, but Jimmer seems like he could be Stephen Curry-ish.

giga

elrechazao said:
every good college player will be bad in the NBA. Morrison proves this.
The point was that college ball is extremely different from the NBA. He's a solid player, but not a lottery pick. Scouts have said the same. I'm not hating on the kid.

giga said:
The point was that college ball is extremely different from the NBA. He's a solid player, but not a lottery pick. Scouts have said the same. I'm not hating on the kid.
Why do they have to be a top 5 pick to be good nba players? Not everyone is lebron. Seems like any discussion of NBA prospects is they are gods deserving a top 4 pick or they fucking suck.

giga

elrechazao said:
Why do they have to be a top 5 pick to be good nba players? Not everyone is lebron. Seems like any discussion of NBA prospects is they are gods deserving a top 4 pick or they fucking suck.
Suddenly, solid player = fucking suck. The fuck man?

elrechazao said:

Getting "good" players doesn't lead to rings. You need the star.

overcast

cuevas said:
Getting "good" players doesn't lead to rings. You need the star.
"Good" players are arguably just as important. You do need that one star, but if you don't have a solid core it's pointless. Look at the knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom