• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Tet

Banned
DJ_Tet said:
It's disappointing that after the first, errrr second and third round games were so spread out, that they are going back to the old format of basically playing two night games at the same time.

I know we'll be able to see all four games and all the endings, but unless you watch the first two games in shifts you're basically going to have the score ruined for you. Of course with no rooting interest and if there is a blowout it won't matter, but if both games are close I'm going to have to basically wait until the first game ends and just watch the end of the second game.

Should have spread it out more.

My solution (I swear I saw something like this on GAF before, it's been great although there have been a few live 'look-ins' that I've had to ff through.)

Great games so far (I'm a little behind live because of dvr, I'm at the beginning of the second half of the UConn game.) I'll watch the rest of the first game before diving into the Duke game, and then and halftime I'll watch the first half of the other game. Should be good for my nerves :)

n5Sez.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I gotta feeling we're jobbing tonight. I just don't have a lot of faith after that Michigan game. If it ends, it ends....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom