• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my jimmer

Might be an okay nba player...need to see how his stand still wide open jumpshot is...some guys need to dribble into their shot and he may not get the chance to do that too often depending on the coach.

is it possible for both BYU and Florida to lose? I think we need a double disqualification rule for cases like this, and when UNC and Duke play

Meier

Jimmer took a lot of UGLY 3s from 27-30 feet late in the game. Hard to say he lost them the game since he is the reason they made it to OT but he certainly was the catalyst for the loss.

Zalasta

Thank you Florida for getting it done. So tired of hearing about Jimmer, the most overexposed player this tournament. Good riddance BYU.

meh...disgusting play from Jimmer late...the lane would have been wide open and it seemed like he was trying to let the guys over at 2k know what his favorite hot spot is...

Time for Derrick Williams to showcase his stuff.

Tamanon

Banned
GO MOTHERFUCKING GATORS!

ELITE EIGHT HERE WE COME!

Love the casual ball-flip to the ref at the end instead of any display of excitement.

Great, high energy finish for the Gators. If they hadn't collapsed in the second part of the first half they might have run away with it. BYU played a good game. They were really swarming on the defense early and giving us a ton of trouble setting up shots and forcing turnovers. Elite 8! I never really expected to get this far, but this team could beat Wiscy or Butler.

pxleyes

Banned
dIEHARD said:
are you ever not a complete douche?
You mean I can't make the obvious god joke? A little smack never hurt anyone.

I hope you take it all with a grain of salt. There is a difference between actual opinions and smack talk.

bluehat9

So can I finally stop hearing about teh jihmnerz? This is what happens when the other team doesn't get called for fouls when they breathe near him.

bluehat9 said:
So can I finally stop hearing about teh jihmnerz? This is what happens when the other team doesn't get called for fouls when they breathe near him.

Yeah not hearing about him EVER AGAIN will be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom