• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
We look clueless. I hate to say it but I think bringing Kyrie back has fucked up the team chemistry. The offense is awful, the defense is laughable and nobody on the court looks like they give a shit. Yay Duke.

truly101 said:
Only hope I have here is Irving fails to impress pro scouts and he comes back next year.

Yeah right. Irving is top 3, could be 1. He's gone, and good for him. He seems to be a good kid.

Fellow Duke fans, this one's over. See everyone next year.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Stop them you idiots!

God fucking dammit! I went against everything I know is good and true in this world and picked Duke to win it all and this is how these bitches repay me. Life.fucking.sucks.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
THis is worse than the Villinova game two years ago. That Michigan game shook em to the core and they're ready to quit. I don't mind losing, but I hate it when the team looks like they don't give a fuck. I guess the championship last year is enough for Kyle and Nolan. Its going to have to be.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
ugh, gutless team. What else can be said. 14-3 rebounding difference in the half? I haven't seen such a difference in effort between two tournament teams in the sweet 16 since Duke-Villanova two years ago. I'm amazed at how easily these Duke teams recently have just given up.

Pollux

my god this officiating has gone to shit in the last few minutes....and the announcers are just in shock hahaha

Seth C

Watching the refs send Duke to the line to try to help them back in this game is positively hilarious. That's what, the 6th straight time the refs have blown the whistle against Arizona?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is why I miss players like Christian Laettner. Call him a pretty boy all you want, he was an alpha dog and hated to lose. We have no alpha dog on this team, no swagger and no heart.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Seth C said:
Watching the refs send Duke to the line to try to help them back in this game is positively hilarious.
I feel like I've seen Duke taking more shots at the line than from anywhere else on the court.

Pollux

Seth C said:
Watching the refs send Duke to the line to try to help them back in this game is positively hilarious.

It's a little too obvious haha. but I love the look on K's face...hopefully we can do the same to Thad Matta tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom