• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
OMG DOOK GETS ALL THE CALLS LOL WHAT A JOKE. Get a grip people, this shit always happens when one team is down by nearly 20 points and the winning team is all over them.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
bucknuticus said:
Wisconsin you suck, you've scored 3 points since half.
Lololololololo, I don't hate them but this is hilariously sad.

Pollux

truly101 said:
This is why I miss players like Christian Laettner. Call him a pretty boy all you want, he was an alpha dog and hated to lose. We have no alpha dog on this team, no swagger and no heart.

Fuck Laettner and that shot.

Kalnos

Banned
truly101 said:
This is why I miss players like Christian Laettner. Call him a pretty boy all you want, he was an alpha dog and hated to lose. We have no alpha dog on this team, no swagger and no heart.

He was so alpha he could stomp on people and get away with it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Zona is in video game mode, its like they're shooting 90% out there. Duke is not winning this, nor do they deserve to

JB1981

truly101 said:
Heart isn't going to beat speed. This team is too fast, has too many ball handlers, too many weapons on perimeter and in paint. They remind me a bit of the bibby/Simon team, speed kills.

Mrbob

This is why the Badgers can never win it all. Too much of a reliance on the 3 point shot without an inside presence.

BJK

My Badgers are playing like absolute garbage right now. If someone wants to remind them that they're in the NCAA Tournament....you're running out of opportunities to do so.

truly101 said:
We look clueless. I hate to say it but I think bringing Kyrie back has fucked up the team chemistry. The offense is awful, the defense is laughable and nobody on the court looks like they give a shit. Yay Duke.
I had a feeling this was going to bite them. They were playing pretty well at the end of the season and in the ACC tournament. They have played like shit since then.

Dont cry Nolan, you should have been running the O instead of allowing KI to do it and getting your will will broken

Barkley the prophet will herp derp after the break.

Kalnos said:
Brett Favre actually did the exact same thing against Louisville, but Louisville wasn't dumb enough to do the Gatorade dump.
lol you dont have to remind me, I was 7 at the time but I grew up in a Louisville house and that play is infamous

Proelite

Moving Nolan off the point and playing full court was a really bad move in hindsight.

However, I am not sure what could we have done to beat a team shooting 60% from 3.

Kalnos

Banned
I don't understand how Kyrie is the reason Duke lost or how it was 'team chemistry'. How about this:

1. Nolan Smith played like shit.

OR

2. Arizona was the better team in this game (probably this one).

PhoenixDark said:
Why the fuck is Nolan crying? He has a championship. Man up - oh wait you go to Duke, nm

Maybe because it's finally hitting him that his college career is over? Maybe it's because he played lousy and he knows it?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Kalnos said:
I don't understand how Kyrie is the reason Duke lost or how it was 'team chemistry'. How about this:

OR

Arizona was unquestionably the better team, nobody would have beat them shooting the way they did in the second half. However I think the team had figured some things out during the ACC tourney and played as well as they had since Irvings injury.

That team was nowhere present in the Michigan game or this one

Proelite

Kalnos said:

OR

I doubt Arizona will shoot 60% again from 3 in this tournament.

Kalnos

Banned
Proelite said:
I doubt Arizona will shoot 60% again from 3 in this tournament.

They shot 57% against Texas with about the same amount of shots taken. It wasn't too far-fetched all things considering.

Yeah though, you don't win against teams doing that.

dubc35

Wow, I totally spaced on the tourney tonight. When I finally tuned in Arizona was giving Duke a beatdown! I'm not a 'Zona fan but have to root for the 12 Pac.

Ulairi

Banned
Hasphat'sAnts said:
And who's gonna guard Kemba on Arizona's side?

It's gonna be a great game, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Run a zone and keep changing it up. Kemba isn't a hot shooter. If Williams was playing for a big east school or the ACC, he'd be a shoe in for the national player of the year. Vitale would be sucking him off every night.

Lunchbox

Banned
holy shyte, duke got blown out? lololol

i turned it off near the first quarter when arizona was getting dominated. everyone here was ready to to face duke while hoping wildcats would pull through. bahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom