• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
But there's still five minutes left in that game so maybe he gets a minute...

lol no.

Doug hates that bitch...it's pretty obvious. Turner thinks he;s the shit too, he was the first to the lockeroom after we clinched a playoff spot.

Whenever Andres Nocioni is playing over you and Jason fucking Kapono gets in the game before you...you know you dun fucked up.

DominoKid

didnt realize Knight was so smart.

not your typical Calipari idiot PG

Kemba need to get out of them shitty ass 6-17-23s. worst Jordan's ive seen in a while.

Knight has an awesome start to the half and then has an unbelievably terrible two minutes of basketball, this guy needs to get smarter and more in control on the court.

Knux-Future said:
lol no.

Doug hates that bitch...it's pretty obvious. Turner thinks he;s the shit too, he was the first to the lockeroom after we clinched a playoff spot.

Whenever Andres Nocioni is playing over you and Jason fucking Kapono gets in the game before you...you know you dun fucked up.

Yeah, Turner's been a bitch forever. Draft scouts (And me :() mistook the fact that he had Kobe's bitchassness as for that he had "It" like Kobe.

Pollux

Good job Jones....lets keep our heads up and keep everyone else involved.

That turned out OK so far but damn we need to hit ft's

SamuraiX- said:
Kemba looks drunk out there. Like he can't walk properly or something.
He made a great play right after he got hurt, but I think that was just adrenaline. His leg's gotta be uncooperative at this point.

I want more blocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom