• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Knight is fucking exhausted. All his last few shots have just been short.

Kentucky somehow has to keep getting Lamb the same looks he's been getting since the start of the 2nd half.

Pollux

SamuraiX- said:
Knight is fucking exhausted. All his last few shots have just been short.

Kentucky somehow has to keep getting Lamb the same looks he's been getting since the start of the 2nd half.

Except Knight won't pass the damn ball.

jakncoke

Banned
Elfforkusu said:
With the TV timeouts, the last 3 minutes of this game are going to take half an hour.

Indeed. specially seeing the under 8 was still due at the 2 and whatever moment before the Calhoun T

jakncoke

Banned
random: Is it me or does this years NC seems close to the f4. I thought i remembered them usually waiting till like the following thursday of the f4 for the nc in usual years

jakncoke said:
random: Is it me or does this years NC seems close to the f4. I thought i remembered them usually waiting till like the following thursday of the f4 for the nc in usual years
No, it's always Saturday/Monday.

e: Oh god this game. :lol

jakncoke

Banned
this is some serious bs. the game been fine up to this point, now it's got buffer issues. misses practically the whole last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom