• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Boss Man

Even The Last of Us was underwhelming to me. I mean, it's great news (Uncharted in a different flavor, not complaining...looks like a lot of fun) but it's not like, shocking or anything.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Someone make a post-show thread.

Name it -

Spike VGAs: Geoff Keighley, explain this bullshit.

Reknoc

Well... at least now whenever I feel my time is being wasted, when I'm waiting somewhere or on the bus stuck in traffic, I can think to myself "at least I'm not watching the VGAs".

Meier

Skyrim is the Game of the Generation. Well deserved.

Felt bad for Kojima..I can imagine that must be tough. NNN2 extreeeeeme guy feels so much better right now.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I'm still laughing at that Metal Gear trailer. I love how Raiden goes into complete fucking spaz mode and cube's that dude. Really? And the fucking title font with the music had me rolling. So awesomely bad, I love it.

Just to save you guys the suspense, here are the GOTY winners for the next 3 years:

Upcoming GOTY Winners:

2012 - Bioshock Infinite
2013 - Next-Gen COD Launch Title
2014 - Next Bethesda Game

So very predictable. Just like the industry it honors. Very appropriate! :D

2015 - Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Top Bottom