• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

sTeLioSco

Banned
Fun #VGAs show fact #1: Kojima's trailer is all in-engine and gameplay, runs 3 minutes. The rest of the truth comes out tonight.

@geoffkeighley

must be rising correct? this alone will make me watch it i guess

Carbonox

Fun #VGAs show fact #1: Kojima's trailer is all in-engine and gameplay, runs 3 minutes. The rest of the truth comes out tonight.

@geoffkeighley

must be rising correct? this alone will make me watch it i guess

A 3min Rising vid? Definitely hyped if so.

Really surprised how many of the trailers and whatnot appeal to me. Rising, ME3, Bioshock, Transformers, Rainbow Six: Patriots, Hitman, etc. All games I'd buy.

Santar

Aagh, neither Spike or that UK link will work for me in Norway.
And I don't want to mess about with the browser.
Doesn't look like gaametrailers is streaming it either, they just link to spike :(

Aagh, neither Spike or that UK link will work for me in Norway.
And I don't want to mess about with the browser.
Doesn't look like gaametrailers is streaming it either, they justl ink to spike :(

Mess with the browser its quick and simply and worth having for future region locked content

masterkajo

Agreed! I just did it and it took me less than 2 minutes and does not do anything harmful to your browser!

I just did it too. If I can see the "VGA Starts at... sponsored by..." it works, right? If so, not hard at all. Really, 5 clicks and that's it basically. Less than one minute.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Thread was a sticky...what happened?

This will sound bizarre, and I agree, but threads actually get a lot more attention when they're not sticky assuming we're close enough to an event for people to be posting frequently.

Derrick01

Banned
I'm just glad that leaked early so we could get the disappointment out of the way. 1 less reveal to be disappointed about when the actual show starts.

SamuraiX-

That MGR trailer... I nearly shit my pants. Looks like some crazy mix of every Japanese action/fighting game I've ever played.

What's up with "revengeance" though? lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bioshock: Infinite, Diablo 3 and Mass Effect 3 ♥

Top Bottom