• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

CamHostage

The Amazing Spider-Man trailer I thought looked awesome -- but Spider-Man fighting giant robots isn't really a Spider-Man game.

It's like Beenox put God of War and Mirror's Edge city landscapes with Spider-Man in a blender.

It felt like maybe they needed to avoid the villain spoilers (we've seen
Lizard
, but not much of him) so they showed what they could... not sure if this is a late-level boss or a more prevalent robot enemy theme?

But agreed that it looked good, much better than that early trailer from a while ago. I don't know how I'm going to take to this hopped-up style of city-wide carnage (agreed that the robots felt out of place, I was comfortable with Web of Shadows but this felt too apocalyptic) but looks like it'll be fun nonetheless.

Is like some have never watched an awards show.
Many give the "misc. awards" trough a quick montage and either gave the awards on a separate ceremony or just give them after it. They just list the misc. winners, to move on with the rest of the show and the awards.

This is true, but at least most awards show, y'know, give out awards. Sure it's not the entire show, but it's a good chunk. It's been an hour and, what, 2 awards have been given proper time? Maybe?

They need to be less focused on dumb skits, trailers, and performances.

Also, Marcus Fenix for character of the really? Holy fuck, really?

Top Bottom