• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2016 24 Hours Of Le Mans |OT| Includes a support race in Baku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bustanen

Webbah in, so something will happen to the #1 car.
uD3IfOK.gif

lol 3:52s for both leading Fords. BoP adjustment? What adjustment?

Know what, though? Fuck it. I can't help but feel my national pride, (among other things...), swell at the sight of those GTs. Not gonna hate on a girl with an ass that fine.

Not sure if Kobayashi is slow, or Webber is fast.

But either way, at this rate Toyota's going to need that skipped pit stop just to keep up.

Eh, WEC commentators may not have anything on RLM, (who does?), but as someone who had to listen to Leigh Diffey's shit back in the day, they're not that bad.

LoveCake

Just seen that Frédéric Sausset (Quadruple Amputee) is now in the car #84 after coming in for a driver change, the car is going strong and also in a decent place.

*Note: only mentioned the disability because people may not know of it.

This is PROPER racing!

Ark

Just seen that Frédéric Sausset (Quadruple Amputee) is now in the car #84 after coming in for a driver change, the car is going strong and also in a decent place.

*Note: only mentioned the disability because people may not know of it.

This is PROPER racing!

How is his pace? It's amazing that he's racing at Le Mans.

LoveCake

How is his pace? It's amazing that he's racing at Le Mans.

The car is 13 laps down in 42nd place, I think this is his first stint in the car, he is doing 04:08:00 at the moment, he was doing four minute laps in qualifying which was his target, currently lapping around he GTE AM cars.

Everybody going off track at sunset.

Excellent.

(Included a scare for the #1 porsche, locking the brakes in the eponymous curves)

Oh shit, Porsche may be splitting strategy.

#2 just did a 14-lap stint. Apparently Porsche has merely 'chosen' to run the faster 13s thus far.

Edit: #67 Ford is straight off at Mulsanne corner. :(

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Great time of night for racing. Toyota looking great so far but so far to go yet.

EuroSport think Toyota can save 2 pit stops over the race from Porsche by virtue of their low drag bodywork.

I would be amazed if Toyota ends up winning.

First year of the new car and lower budget, plus all their previous attempts (GT-ONE).

The ACO expanding TV camera coverage in the overnight hours these past few years has just been the best.

There is nothing like nighttime at Le Mans. I'm so fucking hard right now.

Edit: Another problem for the #7? Goddamn.

Edit 2: Apparently the #8 has the same issue and has to come in as well.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Audi is reliability shocker again.

Its been the thing that has won them this race so so often.

Turbo gone on other car too?

By the way, does anybody know what happened to the #1 porsche? It was running right with the #6, but then I looked up and the #2 passed it for second. Did they make an extra pit stop or...?

E: and now the #5 is knocking

blanky

I guess I blinked, but how did the #2 Porsche manage to claw its way back up and even past its sister car?

edit: now it's in the pits! oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom