• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
We need to know how Hillary and The Bern and Hillary want to deal with China in Syria. Why are they dodging this huge issue?

You guys don't want to see them fight? Huh? :U
It doesn't have to be personal. The moderator was trying to make a larger point into something that was nothing more than a personal attack, namely that Hillary's pro-Iraq War vote was directly responsible for the events in Paris. Its a shit innuendo and I'm glad the bait wasn't taken.

nib95

Banned
"All these islamic countries are going to have to lead the fight against Islam"

What are you saying Bernie?

That Saudi, Qatar, Egypt etc will have to pull up their socks and have a more poignant role, that it can't just fall to America and the West, because that only has worse repercussions.

Tarkus

You guys don't want to see them fight? Huh? :U
ZUUc2FX.png

Into

I think Bernie and Hillary are actually saying the same thing, only Bernie is being completely blunt and Hillary is trying to dress it up a bit. lol

Agree, something...sincere and like you said Blunt in the way he delivered his view. Hillary is..eh

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
UEGH "I met a chick this one time" is it just me that hates these stories? I mean at least OMalley used it to make a point kind of but its so cheap and silly

Sianos

oh boy time for semantic gamesssss

after getting banned from popular internet forum neogaf, metaphoreus went on to become a debate moderator at cbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom