• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the CBS stream Flash-only? Nothing is coming up for me. Is there a non-Flash stream available?

Okay, the CBS News app (NOT the regular CBS app) for iOS is showing a livestream, though they put the actual video in a tiny part of the screen with no fullscreen option. Oh, CBS. Better than nothing though.

Sanders is trying to get one liners in, but it's not his strong suit. That military exchange wasn't good.

And why are we having a semantical argument?

Crocodile

I feel a lot of these points could be made better but I understand its hard to do so under the pressure of a TV camera and in X seconds.

ugh debating the semantics of nomenclature

image.php

He's here amongst us.

RELIGHT

Banned
This debate fucking sucks. Hillary speaking in nothing but generalities, O'Malley adding nothing of value, Bernie clearly doesn't care much about foreign policy.

Wilsongt

This type of questionable about what do you call our enemies if fucking GOP thinking. "Obama refuses to say TERRORIST. TAR AND FEATHER HIM!"

If I say I'm enjoying Dickerson's moderating thus far, does that mean I am in Clinton's or Sanders' camp? Or, perhaps shockingly, O'Malley's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom