• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

no one is falling for the connotation smuggling game, brings a tear to my eye to see no one legitimizing the attempt to conflate the term "Islam" with terrorism by claiming a less descriptive term is somehow more descriptive

radical jihadi is indeed the ACTUAL most descriptive term

bounchfx

have they ever spoken about the levels of police violence happening in the country in any of the debates? i cant think of an instance offhand

Why'd she dodge the screening question. I mean yeah you can request strict screening guidelines but what exactly does that involve? It's not like you can pull up folders on many of the refugees and say "Aha that's what you did at X period of your life".

ItIsOkBro

Why'd she dodge the screening question. I mean yeah you can request strict screening guidelines but what exactly does that involve? It's not like you can pull up folders on many of the refugees and say "Aha that's what you did at X period of your life".

This shit makes me mad in this debates.

Question: how should we screen the refugees

Hillary: yes, we should screen the refugees and now let me talk about something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom