• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
"Don't want to send Donald Trump's kids to college" is a shitty deflection

ColdPizza

Banned
This is the first I've heard of Hillary saying free community college or debt free public colleges. Has she mentioned this in a previous debate?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
4dkhGgM.png

i've used it for so long that for a while i forget where it was from, but i was talking with a friend recently and he mentioned "ns" being the abbreviation for nintendo's old official forums so its most likely that

but i am studying computer science, so maybe i can retroactively change it because that sounds a lot more clever

Word. Good luck with the CS degree. It's a tough but fun ride.

The several "All Lives Matter" tweets consistently popping up on the side are putting a nasty taste in my mouth.

America™

You're going to have a good time come next year. Sounds like this is your first election.

"Sounds like this is your first election", in a thread where multiple people have expressed reactions ranging from dismay to full-throated rage about audience applause in a non-competitive primary's debate

"Trump's kids in for free with all else for college? Nope, let's gate that off to where they will definitely be able to go while many others then have it become unfeasible!"

Crocodile

So a lot of Bernie's platform and what he hopes to achieve requires "the people to stand up and start the revolution". How will he or anyone be able to realistically to that?

royalan

I have to give Hillary the nod for the classiest attacks on her opponents tonight. That dig on Bernie's healthcare plan was a lot more vicious than it sounded.

"The revolution never came, and I waited, and I have the scars to prove it" is probably the most politically potent line she's given tonight. Its the basis of her candidacy as a pragmatic moderate, her answer to her own history and Sanders in one short sentence.

phanphare

Banned
"I'm sorry, we've got to take a break or the machine breaks down"

I don't think the moderator realized how potent of a statement that was

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I have to give Hillary the nod for the classiest attacks on her opponents tonight. That dig on Bernie's healthcare plan was a lot more vicious than it sounded.

It was straight up bullshit, though...

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
I imagine it's because there's like 1/4 of the viewership, but I've tried to watch each debate so far on the networks' respective apps and this is the first time I've been able to watch it live that way without a single hiccup.

yeah it's been pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom