• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Africanus

Seriously, good on Black Lives Matter. Without them, I am doubtful this conversation would be occurring in this magnitude, or even at all.

Vire

I'm sorry, I realize Black Lives Matter is an incredibly important issue, but this is such a softball question that I wonder why they even bother. There is only one correct answer.

prediction:

moderator: "you've said black lives matter... but what about all lives?????"

candidates: well you see black people face unique struggles due to systemic racism and furthermore recognizing that solving the issues black people face due to systemic racism does not mean all lives don't ma-

moderator: oh look at the time, a commercial break~~~

lmao.

Also does your username a Apple developer reference (NSURL, NSColor, etc)?

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Throwing money away on education? Fuck you, dude.

Africanus

I'm sorry, I realize Black Lives Matter is an incredibly important issue, but this is such a softball question that I wonder why they even bother. There is only one correct answer.

This is also true. They needed to ask more pointed questions regarding prison reforms of the 1990s and their ties to the current situation today.

Woo students in Burlington Vermont shoutout.

Also Germany is not the best example, they're having large issues with post-graduate employment.

Hillary is absolutely slaying these losers. No wonder she is dominating the polls.

Bernie looks like a crazy old man who is up way past his bedtime, and O'Malley lol

RELIGHT

Banned
Hillary is absolutely slaying these losers. No wonder she is dominating the polls.

Bernie looks like a crazy old man who is up way past his bedtime, and O'Malley lol

Awesome joke post. Hilflop is living off of her name and loses almost every time she opens her month during these debates.

kirblar

Megan McArdle ‏@asymmetricinfo 33s33 seconds ago

Bernie Sanders: In 2015 we should look at a college diploma the way we did at a HS diploma 50 years ago. Problem: this is already true.
This is an important point.

Sianos

lmao.

Also does your username a Apple developer reference (NSURL, NSColor, etc)?
i've used it for so long that for a while i forget where it was from, but i was talking with a friend recently and he mentioned "ns" being the abbreviation for nintendo's old official forums so its most likely that

but i am studying computer science, so maybe i can retroactively change it because that sounds a lot more clever

I imagine it's because there's like 1/4 of the viewership, but I've tried to watch each debate so far on the networks' respective apps and this is the first time I've been able to watch it live that way without a single hiccup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom