• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Super Robot War OGs |OT| 2D meets HD meets giant robots! Now in Japanese!

Coxy

They're probably doing them in the order recieved and I placed my order about 18 months ago :p I'll just have to
continue to
destroy my zudah myself

I've been refreshing play-asia's page every 5 mins since monday

About every 30 minutes for me. Goodbye productivity until I get my hands on this.

So what route are you guys going?

I was thinking Masaki but I may go with Ryuune(can't remember if she gets her upgrade during this point in LoE/A:Gaiden/whatever).

If Valsione R has the arm crossing dodge pose from Gaiden then Ryuune route 100%.

Absol

I was hoping to wake up today and be greeted with a nice email of shipment confirmation from Play-Asia but alas... :(

Acosta

Each time I enter in Play-Asia there is Golden Mountain, mocking me:

tUXfG.jpg

Why do you hate me? :(

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Back when I was in the US I never understood play asia. Sometimes they were pretty fast other times jesus christ.

Parakeetman

Hate to double post, but wanted to say that this by far is one of the more amusing SRW games Ive played in a while. Not to mention thanks to the manual install the loading times while in the game are excellent. For once I actually feel like the manual installation pays off.

The animations are really well done too. Very happy with this purchase so far overall.

Parakeetman

:D

Man am getting so sad at the special objectives constantly failing due to my units just being too weak most of the time. D: Dem extra bonus points and items slipping in the trash... Cant die and try again with more powered up units as the special objective closes out if you die once.

And this usually is me bringing the target as close as possible to the breaking point before they retreat when i try a double team attack with the strongest combination possible. Still fun trying though :D

hteng

Banned
:D

Man am getting so sad at the special objectives constantly failing due to my units just being too weak most of the time. D: Dem extra bonus points and items slipping in the trash... Cant die and try again with more powered up units as the special objective closes out if you die once.

And this usually is me bringing the target as close as possible to the breaking point before they retreat when i try a double team attack with the strongest combination possible. Still fun trying though :D

you realize that which final boss you face at the last stage is determined by your SR points right?

also,

f6DZL.jpg

lol... *cries*

They probably sold out of their initial shipment if the JP version.

And I will rage if mine is back ordered... I placed my order in early June 2011...

If I don't see that it's shipped tomorrow then I'll probably be getting it from somewhere else.

This will be the second time now that they've done something like this.

Souther

Banned
Hopefully game ships out by tomorrow. Received invoice from AmiAmi yesterday that game was ready to go but couldn't get purchase finalized because I forgot my account password and had to ask them to send me a password reset link.

Absol

Wow. I should have just paid off my AmiAmi order. Got their invoice yesterday, forgot I even preordered from them until I got the invoice.

Well, at least my order went from "Preparing Order" to "Packing Order". Soooo hopefully it ships soon.

If I don't see that it's shipped tomorrow then I'll probably be getting it from somewhere else.

This will be the second time now that they've done something like this.

I luckily avoided the ACE:R fiasco, as I used to always preorder titles with NCSX. However,with the uber strong Yen, they're just not cost effective anymore.

Play-Asia.com order #22671652 from Jun 16, 2011

Preparing order

You may change this order, as it is not yet due for shipping.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:lol

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
What was the ACE:R fiasco? I ordered that from PA on launch and didn't have any problems

AmiAmi order for this is preparing shipment. Unfortunately it arrives right in the middle of exams season ( ´・Д・)

What was the ACE:R fiasco? I ordered that from PA on launch and didn't have any problems

AmiAmi order for this is preparing shipment. Unfortunately it arrives right in the middle of exams season ( ´・Д・)

Apparently PA screwed over early preorders on ACE:R. They didn't prioritize based on preorder date.

Oh well, I wasn't expecting to get 2ndSRWOG early. I went with PA solely based on price (MUCH cheaper than AmiAmi at time of order).

lupin23rd

Just picked up my copy from my local store (here in Japan - I'm surprised there's not many of you in this thread actually living here). Came with some booklet that has a bunch of OG info and comic scans along with some borderline NSFW images of various female pilots heh

Will be my first experience with the OG games.

Impressions later as I haven't started it yet.

Shipped!
Now I hope airmail doesn't suck too much... it took 2 weeks last time a few month ago.
I rewatched the PVs yesterday on my new 50" panny, this is going to rock.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
My copy shipped this morning. Looking forward to it! It's been a while since I've played SRW.

Top Bottom