• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 3rd Super Robot Wars Z - Jigoku-hen |OT| Localized when hell chapter freezes over

Beckx

The good: one day earlier than expected, now there's a decent chance EMS will arrive before the weekend!

The bad: chances still good that like always, no one will be home to sign for it and I'll have to wait to pick it up at the post office on Monday.

Shouta

Hrm, if the images in the OP are replaced, please let me know. I think I hit my badnwidth limit on my photobucket account, lol.

Mine shipped early in the morning too.

Estimated arrival date is tomorrow!

EDIT: Shouta looks like the PB limit has been reached. I think imgur would be a good alternative.

Can anyone explain how the tag system works?

From what I can tell from videos it seems you get tag tension for attacking with a partner, and when it's filled you can either do a maximum break or use one of those 4 tag commands?

I also noticed when enemies were destroyed there would be a "combo +1/+2/+3/etc", my guess is the higher the combo amount the faster the tag tension is filled?

Shouta

Damn, there goes the images in the op. I'll rehost them in a little while and get it updated again.

ProphessorX

Neo Member
This is awesome! This might be my first JP psn game. I'm guessing the process goes 1. Make JP psn account 2. Purchase JP psn digital code card 3. Profit?

It's kind of late now but I was hoping we would get this for a select-able BGM for 00 Gundam.

As far as I remember it didn't play at all during the movie so there's probably no chance it was included.

EDIT: Anyone else notice it takes almost 5 seconds before the battle animation actually starts? I wonder if the uploader didn't install.

Yeah, I've noticed that in most of the videos I've seen today and the streams as well. It slightly irks me a bit :/

Also, you could always use custom bgm to set that track to your units.

This is awesome! This might be my first JP psn game. I'm guessing the process goes 1. Make JP psn account 2. Purchase JP psn digital code card 3. Profit?

You'd be correct

I've seen several people on GameFAQs say they were downloading the Vita version as well.
PS3 store is feeling lonely =[. Wish it would update soon so I can download it. Probably wont be able to play much before I go to sleep tonight x_x

Yeah, I've noticed that in most of the videos I've seen today and the streams as well. It slightly irks me a bit :/

Also, you could always use custom bgm to set that track to your units.

You'd be correct

Oh.

I'm forgetting a lot of things today.

Wonder how the load times compare on the two versions. Z2 with install is blazingly fast. OE on the other hand is miserable.

Z2 is pretty fast. I think I remember seeing a video of the Vita version the other day and I'm pretty sure I noticed the loading being a bit faster.

Or maybe it was my imagination.

Either way most of us will find out tomorrow!

Bebpo

Banned
If one has faster loading, that's the one I'm playing. Everything else matters little compared to sitting and waiting for loading in SRW.

Picked up the game at Akiba Sofmap, line of about 30 people mostly buying the PS3 version. Got a cool SRWZ3 shopping bag with it. Pics later today.

I wonder if they moved the 00 Gundams trans-am to a menu command like the Unicorn.

I think I would like that better than just having it on an attack. Or maybe you could only use their trans-am attacks while the mode is active.

Bebpo

Banned
Right, but I mean, this is the first time it's dawned on me how weird that is. The ship has Trans-Am as a super mode, but the Gundams just have it as attacks.

Because they were being cheap and didn't want to animate a separate "trans-am" colored version of each attack animation.

Same reason why the GN Arms gattai mecha was only available as a map attack.

The games definitely have cost-cutting stuff.

Top Bottom