• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama had enough votes for universal healthcare. Obama himself went behind closed doors with healthcare lobbists and written the affordable care act. That's the truth!
?

There were exactly 60 votes for Obamacare. He probably could have gotten a public option though with reconciliation but I highly doubt single-payer or anything like that was ever in the cards.

bernie is completely wrong on why we don't have single payer. Its mostly the american public who has status quo bias

edit: Hilary is kinda hitting similar to this.

Hilary is way more realistic here on how health care moves forward in the uS

Hillary: "Incremental, settling progress or bust---be glad for the hazy plateauing or else it'll go back to worse!" One wonders how that stellar approach to public policy would've worked for civil rights and all else of dramatic note that move the country forward...

Vote Burmy Sanders 2016
whhiWiz.png

Yes! That's exactly it Hillary. Simply impossible to get the fucking votes. Just not possible! Bernie needs to get a reality check

Hillary finally pointing out "Bernie, your plan has a zero chance of passing."

Bernie with that weird: "PACs ruining America, I don't even have a backpack."

foxtrot3d

Banned
No Single Payer is because of Citizens United.

Sure....okay.

He lost this exchange.

Pretty much.

He keeps making grand statements without getting into the specifics of how he'll get them done. Hilary is right that the Republicans would never allow him to pass through a universal health care bill and he has no counter to that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol as if Obama didn't try to find common ground, it does not goddamn work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom