• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 74th Annual Golden Globes |OT| *laughs at own joke and ruffles Mel Gibson's hair*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmizzal

One thing about the Golden Globes some of the movies I havent seen yet, but with the Oscars since its much later I ussally have seen all the movies

Sanjuro

What did Billy Bob say about Bob Odenkirk? Missed it.

Joked that he was glad he won just to beat Bob, and they had a feud going. I guess they were friends on an old project from years ago. I'm actually not even certain which one yet.

So the worst actor in Nocturnal Animals who shouldn't have even been nominated wins over Mahershala Ali lmaoooo fuck em already

And Emma Watson sounds like a shit Belle

golem

Does the event feel sort of low budget to anyone else? Like, it seems like the venue is overcrowded as an example.

Golden Globes is always like that. Less a pageant than a thanksgiving dinner at your crazy uncle's house (who is also the one voting on the awards)

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Uh, did that intro just say "Winner tonight" for hugh grant? I wonder if that was a mess up and foretelling a result.

Thank God someone else saw it. I thought I was imagining it for a second. Guess it was for a new Netflix show.
Yeah, I looked it up.

Talking to USA Today, Drew Barrymore explained that in the very first episode her character Sheila dies, and is mystically revived. And the rest of the show is about her family's efforts to sate her raging hunger, first with raw animal meat, then ultimately with human variety. So it's 'Desperate Housewives' meets 'The Walking Dead', then, which actually sounds pretty delightful. 'It’s got bite and backbone and balls,' Barrymore raved, and that's more than enough for us.

styl3s

As much as i wanted Transparent to add more wins under their belt Atlanta abso-fucking-lutely deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom