• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 74th Annual Golden Globes |OT| *laughs at own joke and ruffles Mel Gibson's hair*

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

nicole kidman is wearing way too much makeup.. so shiny

Xion385

Aaron Taylor-Johnson just Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor. What do you mean Quicksilver suddenly came back to life?

Toothless

The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story wins Best Miniseries or TV Movie!

Multiple win count:
The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story - 2

I still haven't watched OJ yet. Made in America felt like it covered all the bases and I didn't want to watch them close together

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
People vs OJ will be on Netflix this year. Don't know when, though.

Sanjuro

I gonna watch this OJ Simpson show. I've only heard amazing things, but never went and watched it.

I still haven't watched OJ yet. Made in America felt like it covered all the bases and I didn't want to watch them close together

You need to watch both OJ shows this yehar.

People vs OJ is basically a show that had no business being good. There are awful performances mixed with amazing performances, the narrative is over the top, and you just feel so guilty loving it.

Galang

Banned
Late, but I'm mad Issa Rae didn't win. Would have been good promo for the best new show of 2016 aside Atlanta.

Sean C

Poor Kerry Washington, normally starring in the year's major HBO TV movie means you can write your own awards ticket, but this year FX had all the firepower.

BkMogul

Can't believe they gave the rub to Atlanta. Great show and well-deserved. And +1 for looking up Bad and Boujee. It was ok. Nothing amazing though (save for the 3 women sent from heaven and all).

Everyone here should watch The People vs. OJ Simpson.

It's Ryan Murphy's best work, and it has none of the usual Murphyisms. Wait for season 2 for that.

It is seriously such a well-written, well-acted show. The cinematography is amazing, too. Especially the final scene.

AND it somehow got 'fuck' on public cable TWICE.

Toothless

Hugh Laurie for The Night Manager wins Best TV Supporting Actor!

Multiple win count:
The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom