• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 85th Academy Awards |OT| I like the way you snub, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
OK Calm Down

Don't need to go all POP-GAF on us in here

I'm sorry but to most watching she really is a nobody, may have been great in her time, but she isn't current or known to the public at large

Half of you cumming buckets are just on it for the Bond nostalgia and nothing else

Most watching know exactly who she is.

Ithil

OK Calm Down

Don't need to go all POP-GAF on us in here

I'm sorry but to most watching she really is a nobody, may have been great in her time, but she isn't current or known to the public at large

Half of you cumming buckets are just on it for the Bond nostalgia and nothing else

Of course. The people who know who Shirley Bassey is are in the wrong.

Almost forgot how....."Campy" bond was in the past. Glad they changed it up with Craig Bond aka best bond.

Your opinions are terrible and you are a bad human being for having them.

ltFDsAg.jpg

MIMIC

Banned
RIGHT NOW: "Inocente" wins for Best Documentary Short Subject

WINNERS
Django Unchained (Best Supporting Actor)
Paperman (Best Animated Short)
Brave (Best Animated Feature)
Life of Pi (Cinematography, Visual Effects)
Anna Karenina (Costume Design)
Les Misérables (Make-Up and Hairstyling)
Curfew (Live Action Short)
Inocente (Documentary Short Subject)

Actors & Actresses
Christoph Waltz (Best Supporting Actor)

OSCAR COUNT
Life of Pi: 2

OK, here’s what really happened with this tribute to 50 years of James Bond films. The Academy and the show’s producers hoped to gather together all the living 007 actors. But Sean Connery refused to come because he hates the Broccoli family. Something about how he thinks they cheated him out of money he was owed.

Then Pierce Brosnan refused to come because he hates the Broccoli family as well. Something about how he thinks they pulled him from the role too early. Roger Moore was dying to come because, well, he’s a sweetheart. And Daniel Craig would have come because he does what he’s told by the Broccoli family’s Eon Productions whose Bond #23 Skyfall just went through the box office global roof. So there you have it.

aww damn it.

And what about Timothy Dalton?
He is awesome

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Really?

I have no clue who she is, some in this very thread don't know who she is

Just because you and some of the Bond Stans know doesn't = most

I've never watched a single Bond film.
But yes, she's a music legend. Most grown ups watching know exactly who she is.

royalan

Really?

I have no clue who she is, some in this very thread don't know who she is

Just because you and some of the Bond Stans know doesn't = most

What's your point? Shirley Bassey sang three Bond themes. The most by any one singer. She's clearly relevant to the Bond tribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom