• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 85th Academy Awards |OT| I like the way you snub, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Your opinions are terrible and you are a bad human being for having them.

ltFDsAg.jpg

deal with it
Bond%20Skyfall%20gif.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What's your point? Shirley Bassey sang three Bond themes. The most by any one singer. She's clearly relevant to the Bond tribute.

I'm just stating for all you loving her like she is the best, there are some here who don't know her, and think it isn't worth the time

Sometimes opinions can differ, not everyone has to jump on and go ZOMG she sang 3 songs for Bond movies, how can you not know who she is

I'm 32, I have never heard of her, I'm sorry, but that didn't resonate Bond with me

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Does anyone else think this show's mixing is off? The orchestra sounds like it's drowning out all the singers (and some of the speakers during movie clips).

Ithil

Really?

I have no clue who she is, some in this very thread don't know who she is

Just because you and some of the Bond Stans know doesn't = most

The most famous Bond song, the most famous Bond movie, the most famous Bond singer, who sang for three Bond films. Most people watching the Oscars DO know who she is. You don't have to get offended that you're in the minority.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I really am the only one who thinks Lincoln looked like it was filmed as a TV ad aren't I? It's horrible in some shots, and the actor's voice sound so fake, his beard looks fake, it all looks really cheap. Plus, studio spotlight lighting in a room when there was no electricity. Not even an attempt to emulate candle lighting.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm just stating for all you loving her like she is the best, there are some here who don't know her, and think it isn't worth the time

Sometimes opinions can differ, not everyone has to jump on and go ZOMG she sang 3 songs for Bond movies, how can you not know who she is

I'm 32, I have never heard of her, I'm sorry

How are you 32 and you've never heard of Shirley Bassey unless you live on the Cannibal Holocaust island?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom