• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 85th Academy Awards |OT| I like the way you snub, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
damn, niggas getting denied left and right tonight

50-CENT-KISSES-ERIN-ANDREWS.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just going back in the thread a bit to respond to this...

Do you know what cinematography is? That camera work was spectacularly done in that movie.

I work in the film business. One of the directors we work with is even a good friend of Claudio Miranda's. Doesn't change that I still think it was second best.

Dali

Neither. Probably just another shitty skit.
It really didn't seem that way to me. If it was it wss a snub by design. Rdj seemed as though he was really supposed to be reading an intro and there was confusion at which renner or hulk (cant remeber his name) were losing it crackng up.

Wilbur

Banned
I think if I was someone like Emmanuelle Riva who is likely never to work in Hollywood or be at one of these again I'd just say fuck you loud and get along with Gallic flair

lenovox1

Can't believe you fucks are siding with the fucking Academy :lol :lol :lol

Wilkes Booth joke was funny, just because 1000 old men and women didn't laugh doesn't mean we should all go 'OH SETH'

I fucking hate Family Guy, Cleveland Show, Ted, whatever the guy's done. I loathe them all. But he's doing a good job of actually getting some jokes in and offending the Academy, which is lovely.

His quips were approved and written on a teleprompter. If they wanted him to cool off they would make it happen.

ari

Banned
Just going back in the thread a bit to respond to this...

I work in the film business. One of the directors we work with is even a good friend of Claudio Miranda's. Doesn't change that I still think it was second best.

Skyfall was not good in the cinematography department and just seemed like a throwaway nomination because of its success. The movie wasn't even top 4 in the catagory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom