• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 85th Academy Awards |OT| I like the way you snub, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, niggas getting denied left and right tonight

50-CENT-KISSES-ERIN-ANDREWS.gif

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
Before I came into this thread, I didn't realise not everyone in the Western world hasn't heard of Shirley Bassey. Seriously, who the hell are you people?

Wilbur

Banned
Can't believe you fucks are siding with the fucking Academy :lol :lol :lol

Wilkes Booth joke was funny, just because 1000 old men and women didn't laugh doesn't mean we should all go 'OH SETH'

I fucking hate Family Guy, Cleveland Show, Ted, whatever the guy's done. I loathe them all. But he's doing a good job of actually getting some jokes in and offending the Academy, which is lovely.

The_Joker

seth is not doing a classy show but a really funny show if you like or have his sense of comedy...and luckily i have it and i'm loving it

addik

Watching Seth McFarlane being stiff makes me want Tina Fey/Amy Poehler host Oscars 2014. I think that would just be awesome.

And I echo the Skyfall sentiments

Edit: I didn't get to catch the Boob song, was it really that bad?

Can't believe you fucks are siding with the fucking Academy :lol :lol :lol

Wilkes Booth joke was funny, just because 1000 old men and women didn't laugh doesn't mean we should all go 'OH SETH'

I fucking hate Family Guy, Cleveland Show, Ted, whatever the guy's done. I loathe them all. But he's doing a good job of actually getting some jokes in and offending the Academy, which is lovely.

the Wilkes joke was a variation on one we've heard a thousand times. doubt people are actually offended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom