• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S3 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
A small lifeline for Nina. She seems really excited.

Edit: What a fucking weird commercial.

Henry you innocent fool. Also Paige always appears everywhere when her parents don't want her to. It's like she lurks in the shadows waiting to create awkward moments.

Niraj

"Henry and I can hide in the closet if you want."

Edit: Geeeeez Paige

Nice bit of filming there, showing Paige separated from the parents.

"Henry and I can hide in the closet if you want."

Edit: Geeeeez Paige

Nice bit of filming there, showing Paige separated from the parents.

Yeah I noticed that nice shot too, especially with how separated Elizabeth's is from everyone else.

also poor Stan :(

Good episode. They're really easing is into the fact that Paige is going to find out soon. Looks like it will definitely happen this season if you ask me.

IronRinn

I feel like seducing an underage girl would be a bigger risk than they would be willing to take.

Great episode. That last scene was so good, so uncomfortable.

I feel like seducing an underage girl would be a bigger risk than they would be willing to take.

Great episode. That last scene was so good, so uncomfortable.

Yeah that look of disgust buried in Philip's face at the end. The assignments keep getting worse and worse for him.

IronRinn

Yeah that look of disgust buried in Philip's face at the end. The assignments keep getting worse and worse for him.
Seriously. You could see he knew what she was doing in a really awkward, clumsy way and he knew he had to acknowledge it but he was so repulsed by the idea. The first identity we've seen him really wrestle with.

Niraj

Yeah you could tell that he was uncomfortable with that, from the act itself and how she reminds him of Paige.

Phillip being so disgusted with his latest assignment/recruitment reminds me of back in the first season when that creeper made a pass at Paige in the mall. In fact I think that might have been in the pilot.

It's interesting (in a horrible sort of way) to see Phillip doing something he beat up another man for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom