• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S3 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRinn

Man, the stuff these two get across just with looks.

Edit: I thought the tooth just broke which is why he had to go in again?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Very good episode. Really looking forward to next week.

How are they going to gross us out next week though?

RangersFan

Great episode. That tailing scene was so tense. How exactly did they pick up the tail? I know they said it was some cia op. But how exactly did they get targeted? Was it because the open house they went to?

Niraj

Great episode. That tailing scene was so tense. How exactly did they pick up the tail? I know they said it was some cia op. But how exactly did they get targeted? Was it because the open house they went to?

Yeah, I think Gabriel was saying at the beginning that the guy would have CIA watching him. So they were following him around for awhile so they probably just caught on.

Niraj

Couldn't they just of gotten the liscense plate on the car or am I missing somthing?

How I understood it, they were spying on the dude whose house they went to in order to get information on his boss, basically. The guy was dropping off the babysitter at her house and it turned out that she was the daughter of the guy they were initially trying to get information on. Philip happened to recognize the license plate then.

Intense episode.

Philip broke the tooth man, he broke the GD tooth on the first attempt. This show has gone wild with these extreme circumstances and I love it for it.

Impressive staging with the FBI and CIA tail sequence. With budget limitations they likely reused a lot of cars and had to dress the different locations for each bit of that. And it worked with how it was edited.

Someone needs to make a bail out GIF for that stunt Philip pulled.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wow this episode was way tense. And that tooth scene...I knew it was coming and still made me cringe.

Lunar FC

How I understood it, they were spying on the dude whose house they went to in order to get information on his boss, basically. The guy was dropping off the babysitter at her house and it turned out that she was the daughter of the guy they were initially trying to get information on. Philip happened to recognize the license plate then.

I was talking about when the CIA were following Elizabeth.

RangersFan

I was talking about when the CIA were following Elizabeth.

Because plates were probably phony and both sides obviously knew each other knew that they knew that they knew, lol. So the tailing was all about identifying Elizabeth, which would have been game over since Stan knows them.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The car chase was so tense. Lord. And that tooth pulling scene...

Also, very interesting that Stan's white supremacist job was brought up again and dodged in the same way he dodged it in season one. I was wondering when they'd bring that back up. Seems like there's something there that he really doesn't want to talk about.

CoolOff

The car chase was so tense. Lord. And that tooth pulling scene...

Also, very interesting that Stan's white supremacist job was brought up again and dodged in the same way he dodged it in season one. I was wondering when they'd bring that back up. Seems like there's something there that he really doesn't want to talk about.

I felt his co-worker was fishing for if he had participated in any lynchings or things like that.

Goddamn that was a good episode.

Linius

Intense episode.

Philip broke the tooth man, he broke the GD tooth on the first attempt. This show has gone wild with these extreme circumstances and I love it for it.

Impressive staging with the FBI and CIA tail sequence. With budget limitations they likely reused a lot of cars and had to dress the different locations for each bit of that. And it worked with how it was edited.

Someone needs to make a bail out GIF for that stunt Philip pulled.

Good call. This episode was so tense that I didn't even think of it. Normally when I'm watching TV I always see the gifs rolling out in my mind. I'm terrible like that. I'll make one tomorrow.

Anyways, what a great episode. The tail sequence was so damn good. Some dentist stuff in the garage for your weekly cringe moment. That moment with Paige and Henry, so awkward. The FBI guys still mentioning that they got kicked the living hell out of them by a woman (the size of his grandma). Oh and there was someone's butt in there somewhere, I remember that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom