• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
Man, I watched the movie Captive last night - and it was horse shit - but I couldn't help but notice that Rosario Dawson is aging like fine wine. I mean... Trance should have won best picture for that scene of her walking down the hall.

Real talk, I'd bob for rotten apples in a tub of Magic's cum just for the possibility of seeing a cubist painting of Rosario's bare body out the side of my eye.

This what we doing

D i Z

Man, I watched the movie Captive last night - and it was horse shit - but I couldn't help but notice that Rosario Dawson is aging like fine wine. I mean... Trance should have won best picture for that scene of her walking down the hall.

Real talk, I'd bob for rotten apples in a tub of Magic's cum just for the possibility of seeing a cubist painting of Rosario's bare body out the side of my eye.

Fuck... Just fast forward thru Alexander to her nude scene yo.

harSon

Banned
Fuck... Just fast forward thru Alexander to her nude scene yo.

Bruh, we don't have to watch struggle epics to see Rosario's luscious honey buns shrouded in some bullshit mood lighting anymore. Go cop Trance and fast forward to the hallway scene.

ibpljh6vHGfFHR.gif

jWILL253

Banned
Breh, Rosario straight up jumped the shark in the movie Trance.

That movie was about as close as you can get to Nymphomaniac without going with full unsimulated sex scenes.

D i Z

Bruh, we don't have to watch struggle epics to see Rosario's luscious honey buns shrouded in some bullshit mood lighting anymore. Go cop Trance and fast forward to the hallway scene.

Been meaning to watch that simply because it's a Danny Boyle joint. Now I have a reason to expedite that viewing.

jWILL253

Banned
Has anyone ever watched The Mindy Project?

That show gets rave reviews, but it seems... weird to me. It probably has something to do with Mindy Kaling seemingly being the only person of color on that show, and is an object for desire of White men. Idk...

D i Z

That show gets rave reviews, but it seems... weird to me. It probably has something to do with Mindy Kaling seemingly being the only person of color on that show, and is an object for desire of White men. Idk...

I've watched the entire first season, and half of the second. She's funny in it, and there's a sista on the staff as well. Show's alright, but the constant relationship story lines wore on me.

I think there was an entire EP about anal

ReiGun

Watched the first episode and didn't feel much need to continue.

I liked New Girl though. CeCe, bruh.
whew.png

hypernima

Banned
Why did I just find this in the Tiny Chat New Years thread? Which one of ya'll is this?

R31RjXE.gif

I'm late, but the fuck?

Why don't we have a BCT tiny chat?

We do, I made one before ishi left /BCTGAF

I have never seen The Wire

Me neither

I keep tryin'a tell y'all that Goku is the worst on that show.

Nigga be settin' his own fam up to fail, just for him to come through and steal the spotlight. Nigga blew up a planet that was the native land of the Blackest character on that show, just to beat one dude. Then he comes back all smiles like "Ayy lmao".

Goku is the JC of anime.

I mean he is a deadbeat dad so what do you expect.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Damn dude you really didnt have to go there again.

Spinluck

It's kind of crazy how much they shat on Vegeta in DBZ.

Goku is kind of a douche, but he's likeable.

All these years and that show is still the gateway anime.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
im tryin to sleep

these hawaiians be on some OTHER shit

it aint even 11 yet and they getting arab as fuck in these streets

akira28

I think there was an entire EP about anal

....dude...when I was young my Indian bro told me stuff about Indian girls man....whew. Worse than Catholic girls with the freakiness they get up to because of that enforced virginity rule...been smitten ever since.

but yeah that was a common complaint about Mindy show. It seemed to be all about this irresistible force of brown sexy nature, but her whole thing is "shit, it's my show, I'm a minority, against all odds I'm the star, so let me be"

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I hated Dark Souls.

Do I jump into the New Year and buy Dark Souls 2 to expand my horizons?

most people who didn't like ds1 seem to like ds2. So I say yeah. hit up gamestop and get a used copy or rent it.

personally I hated it but I loved dark souls 1 and demons souls.

Or you might want to wait cause a complete edition is coming for ps4 and X1 pretty soon.

edit: the control scheme is pretty much the same throughout all souls games.
If that was your issue with the first game then you maybe disappointed again but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom