• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

she needed that shit too. she would have ended up a crater challenging him. didnt help she was all manners of fucked up

Yeah I always thought Ozai was supposed to be the best fire bender period in TLA, with only Iroh, Jeong Jeong, and AS Aang on his level.

I got a magical bag full of em.
We all got bags full of things..

dcs-169b_1z.jpg

now it's just tumblr'd

Donald doesn't ever want kids because he's seen what that shit does to people and after dealing with those little ducklet nephews of his, he said fuck that shit. Daisy keep on asking him why he keep using a rubber after they've been together so long, but she ain't baby mama material and he don't want any anyway. One time he caught her poking a hole in one of his condoms and said "Duck, are you trying to trap me?"

Donald doesn't ever want kids because he's seen what that shit does to people and after dealing with those little ducklet nephews of his, he said fuck that shit. Daisy keep on asking him why he keep using a rubber after they've been together so long, but she ain't baby mama material and he don't want any anyway. One time he caught her poking a hole in one of his condoms and said "Duck, are you trying to trap me?"

that's some deep lore

G-Fex

jmood88

Last night my girl was drunk and crying over some shit and all I could think of the whole time was Archer saying, "you're ugly when you cry".

Akainu

It was a little weird to me, but the context of the time period they were in. The implication was very heavy azula's fixation with zuko was more than just platonic malice, and compassion was probably more normal to them than to us. Also their father was like a fascist so, I would guess keeping the blood line pure was line said around the dinner table. Whilst he threatened his children with burnings if they didn't pass the salt fast enough.

i would like to apologise for calling the korra asami people crazy.
this takes the cake.

Slayven

KH was great but when they got that emo weeboo shit in KH 2? Fuck that shit

and whoever thought up gummi ships need to not work in video games

And that shit after KH2 retroactively makes KH 1 bad.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
resolved that roommate situation finally. dude's moving out in february - still my boy but fuck

i can't believe after all the shit we went through, i'd be better friends with his ex than him and re-thinking how i ended my last serious relationship. not so much a regret thing but a 'damn, the stars had to align for me to NOT see all of these signs'

my mind is blown now that i got to lay out all of the moments where i was a step late/early to see something that would've been a clear and obvious red flag

for example - this dude is so in deep in lying to himself and his closest friends right now, he told me that his PTSD is from dealing with a friend of his that died in Afghanistan/Bagram on Christmas during a rocket attack. i religiously checked casualties on http://projects.militarytimes.com/valor/ each time i had a 24 hour shift or was doing analytic work. so i'm like... damn. don't try and tell me that your boy (that NO one has ever heard of) died on christmas during a rocket attack at the only 21st century fortress on the planet.

if you have to lie on someone's death to save face in front of me because you're THAT afraid of what I'll say then damn man. I wasn't even upset about the lie, which was huge in itself (and one of many I've encountered that he's lost track of/i'm too good at my job, don't make me do it to people i care about :/)

dude's eternally shook by some sort of guilt that he's terrified to admit to me

for example - this dude is so in deep in lying to himself and his closest friends right now, he told me that his PTSD is from dealing with a friend of his that died in Afghanistan/Bagram on Christmas during a rocket attack. i religiously checked casualties on http://projects.militarytimes.com/valor/ each time i had a 24 hour shift or was doing analytic work. so i'm like... damn. don't try and tell me that your boy (that NO one has ever heard of) died on christmas during a rocket attack at the only 21st century fortress on the planet.

if you have to lie on someone's death to save face in front of me because you're THAT afraid of what I'll say then damn man.

never felt more appropriate

Village

Don't pretend your ass won't ditch all them st the first fight and yell "y'all ain't shiiiiiiit"

" Why can't I be like the head or the chest or some shit, why I gotta be the left leg "

" Because the robot isn't built for that, we didn't even build the robot it was like in some ancient tomb, it cant function its not interchangeable like that. No one respects you any less than we already respect you, just because you are the left leg. "

" ya'll ain't shit, I don't need ya'll "

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

it was playing in my mind

i'm like... fuck man. of all people, he should know damned well that i'm entirely too good at my job to be hit with that and not immediately catch whiffs of bullshit. i've broken down people over the fucking phone and made them cancel flights to come back and sign sworn statements - and this guy really came at me with "someone died and that's why i'm a bitch ;_;" like it'd somehow impress me.

KH was great but when they got that emo weeboo shit in KH 2? Fuck that shit

and whoever thought up gummi ships need to not work in video games

And that shit after KH2 retroactively makes KH 1 bad.

When you're right, you're damn right.

Birth By Sleep is the best KH game. Easily.

Malyse

one of the most wasted trades. what have they done with him since then? epic mickey?

They haven't done anything with Mickey in a while either though. But to be clear, he was in Get a Horse in 2013, the three Epic Mickey's and and Disney Infinity 2.0, and he's been added to the theme parks.

Can we talk about how good Gugu Mbatha looks in this damn mock M/V for Amare Stoudemire's movie 'Beyond the Lights'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP7gLPRDojg

Shame she's been reduced to such roles though. And yes that's MGK, he's in the movie as well.

I've been in love with Gugu since that cancelled Abrams show she was in. While every kept bringing up Zoe Saldana and Kerry Washington, I kept point to Gugu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom