• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
when i say that someone is fucking crazy

listen

i can't remember how many times people tried to tell me that holybai was just 'offbeat' or something

the fact that people like that are tolerated here pisses me off than all of the fucking race threads. you can't look at their history and be like this person is NOT a danger to someone else or themselves

WSHH finally put the hurdler chick's video up. its nice.

this chick
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10025-1342713765-7.gif

I never knew how interested I was in hurdling before.

Malyse

I'm surprised most Kingdom Hearts even still pretend they care about the Disney elements.

I care about the Disney. But I like SW and Marvel too. Also, they also whine about the fact that Frozen is (inevitably) going to be in the game, so that's not a completely valid statement.

listen

i can't remember how many times people tried to tell me that holybai was just 'offbeat' or something

the fact that people like that are tolerated here pisses me off than all of the fucking race threads. you can't look at their history and be like this person is NOT a danger to someone else or themselves
Oh believe me, you're not alone or the first to notice what HB is.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
note

in the next couple of days (because i am fucking SWAMPED with work) damn near everyone in here should expect PMs.

and if you DON'T get one in the next week, this is mainly for the guys and girls who don't post slayvenously, moris of myself will make another round or two

Slayven

listen

Even Eggman you got the impresson he was just being an asshole for asshole sake. But some people, man.......

note

in the next couple of days (because i am fucking SWAMPED with work) damn near everyone in here should expect PMs.

and if you DON'T get one in the next week, this is mainly for the guys and girls who don't post slayvenously, moris of myself will make another round or two
Should I be offended?

Malyse

Wow JC wanna hate on me being a Marrow fan but this nigga rockin a Squirrel Girl avatar

Aint. Shit.

._.

What's wrong with Squirrel Girl?

Also, I just realized she's gonna be in Netflix Marvel Phase 2. They already said Luke and Jess are gonna have Danielle, so you know what that means:

BsgYkuz.jpg

listen

Yeah, he is a somewhat...odd poster I remember there was a thread before about being vegetarian, or HB trying to figure out what foods or something he (she?) could eat to ensure he put on absolutely no muscle at all. Something like that. It was weird

note

Ok

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, he is a somewhat...odd poster I remember there was a thread before about being vegetarian, or HB trying to figure out what foods or something he (she?) could eat to ensure he put on absolutely no muscle at all. Something like that. It was weird

Shame. Everyone needs as much muscle mass as possible. There are no negatives. Any gender. Everyone needs striations.

Slayven

LOL

Louis has moments when he is THAT DUDE though.
The Louis moments keep me watching those shows, when he slaps somebody in the face with his dick. They feel that shit in their soul.

Yo Slayven where should I start with TMNT comics
I never got into TMNT comics like that. But I do know they got wild in the mirage/archie days.

the most original shit land has done, and im sure he found that bear to trace from somewhere

leave that man alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom