• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
WSHH finally put the hurdler chick's video up. its nice.

this chick
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10025-1342713765-7.gif

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Malyse

A few times over by the end of Phase 3.
Well they say that sequels make money based on the perception of the previous film (see Pirates of the Caribbean 2). Depending on how you parse it, the previous film is either Guardians (770 million) or Avengers (1.5 billion), both of which people fucking loved. Age of Ultron has a damn good chance of setting the all time high score.
and they barely tapped it.
I know, right?

----

Hmm

Making a thread.

Gorillaz

this fucking OSU game right now
giphy.gif

I've been up since 7...fucking 7. This was the only thing getting me through the slow ass day.

Gorillaz

you tellin me people didn't come out in the cold at 9 AM to buy discount blu-ray players

for some reason no...like I wonder why we didn't have more then 10 people in store until like 12...hmm it' almost as if people were sleeping in I wonder why

Maybe BB knows but needs some more research over it....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That thread DD...

Every person who watches Avengers will watch Star Wars. Not every fool who watches SW will watch Avengers.

Malyse

That thread DD...

Every person who watches Avengers will watch Star Wars. Not every fool who watches SW will watch Avengers.

It was more seeing what people thought. I did a Google fight beforehand and Star Wars has seven times the hits as Avengers. 7. Imagine that.

Malyse

Disney has two Pixar films, a Star Wars, and two Marvel movies this year.
I wish Moana was this year too.
Still, that's hella bank.

akira28

I would fly to Australia myself, with my own two hands.

But I know for a fact that she is not the rule, but the exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom