• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Any of you guys play "osu!"?

Just picked it back up again. Electronic genre for the beatmaps is a bit barren, checking out the video game section.

It's Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents, for anyone wondering.

Kreed

The act of wearing a hoodie in public could soon be illegal in Oklahoma under a bill proposed by Don Barrington, a Republican state senator.

The bill, an amendment to existing law, would make it illegal for people to “intentionally conceal” their identities “in a public place by means of a robe, mask, or other disguise,” reports Oklahoma City NBC affiliate KFOR-TV.

Violators of the existing law (and the proposed amendment) face misdemeanor charges. If found guilty, they face fines of up to $500 and up to a year in prison.

The problem is that the immediately preceding paragraph in the existing law, titled 21 OS 1301, makes it illegal for anyone “to wear a mask, hood or covering, which conceals the identity of the wearer during the commission of a crime” or for “coercion, intimidation or harassment.”

Civil rights advocates worry that the two clauses read together could give police the authority to arrest someone for wearing a simple hooded sweatshirt.

http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-senate-mulls-very-important-hoodie-ban-174739117.html

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I live in OK and assumed that news (saw a lot of it on FB) was from a parody site. Nope. My goddamned state...

Trey

YykEwlh.png
YykEwlh.png

jmood88

Driving back to New Orleans from Ohio with my mom and girlfriend and they're listening to my mom's sex music playlist. I don't know what to do short of killing myself.

So Scarlett Johansen has signed on for the Hollywood remake of Ghost in the Shell.

Who asked for this?

Driving back to New Orleans from Ohio with my mom and girlfriend and they're listening to my mom's sex music playlist. I don't know what to do short of killing myself.

...you can identify it?

Silky

Banned
My sister is gonna be in some black play and I'm thinking to myself 'how does she get work and I'm sitting here putting apps in with no response'

She kind of fits the role, since she has the personality and enthusism of a wet mop - which totally fits the character.

Lol this is so crazy it's funny.

They'll keep her name as Kusanagi just for the lulz.

Nah, she'll be Melonie Katz or something Western, can't strain the precious viewer with a name that's too foreign. And it'll be moved to the US too. The villains will still be Japanese though, somehow.

Lol this is so crazy it's funny.

Nah, she'll be Melonie Katz or something Western, can't strain the precious viewer with a name that's too foreign. And it'll be moved to the US too. The villains will still be Japanese though, somehow.

Nah it'll take place in Neo-Tokyo just to fuck with people, and everyone in her unit will be white tho. But there will be one asian who isn't even Japanese. Villains will be Japanese tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom