• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

tumblr_nfowfuHMTp1rxhp3lo1_1280.jpg

So, who is participating in 50-50 this year?

Edit: Oooh, top of the page.

Not me. If I didn't have shit to do I would, but I'm focused on getting my career started, which means I'll do a lot more writing and I'll do some reading to go along with it, but no way in hell I'd be able to read 50 in one year. It usually takes me 3 weeks or a month to read a book and I don't speed read, because I like to enjoy my books. If single issue paperback comic books count, then all of us can do that easily.

For movies, nah that will take up too much of my time, not to mention I'd like to play video games as well.

Slayven

Not me. If I didn't have shit to do I would, but I'm focused on getting my career started, which means I'll do a lot more writing and I'll do some reading to go along with it, but no way in hell I'd be able to read 50 in one year. It usually takes me 3 weeks or a month to read a book and I don't speed read, because I like to enjoy my books. If single issue paperback comic books count, then all of us can do that easily.

For movies, nah that will take up too much of my time, not to mention I'd like to play video games as well.

IS that Tana Moon in your avatar? Was she blasian or fucked up coloring?

article said:
The bill, an amendment to existing law, would make it illegal for people to “intentionally conceal” their identities “in a public place by means of a robe, mask, or other disguise,” reports Oklahoma City NBC affiliate KFOR-TV.

That bill is also transphobic. Think of that guy who was forced to remove the makeup he wore all the time to take his driver's license picture, and make the guy a trans woman.

Of course, one could twist this to make it anti-Halloween, and anti-Santa Claus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom