• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
Y'all saw what happened to model Andressa Urach? Fillers in her ass and legs ate through her flesh.

DEr4k0C.gif

DominoKid

eh if it's filler it's probably fat they just redistributed like khloe.

granted in a foreign country they might use some wild shit like fat from other animals.

royalan

Someone make a thread. I need all of GAF to suffer the way I just did.

Let me thank the lucky stars for me, and others like me, who are naturally plush in the back.

Jacir

OK if that's what it is well... She deserves it.

I'm a meanie.

Looking at her other pics, she looks above average but I don't like body enhancements that aren't natural. Not my style.

J10

Banned
I don't think Nicki would have had enough fat to do all that transfer...

From what I understand, any new fat gained after the fact partially goes to wherever the fat was transferred. If it came from her midsection and that's where she's prone to gain weight naturally she wouldn't need much initially, and could get the rest through dieting. That's just my own speculation.

Trey

BUT THAT'S A FUCKTON OF GAUZE THO

WHY DID I LOOK AT THIS WHILE I WAS EATING

This always amuses me. People willingly look at shit they know will ruin their day. "disease ridden flesh falls off titty? Let's see what this is about."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom