• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
56IuZzv.gif

Ho lee shit!!!

*****_ finna summon all the spirit energy to bring himself back.

I still remember when that happened. They were so heated.

Aw man, don't even worry about it. That shit's all in the past. It's a new year, new topic, new blacks!

I'm not gonna hold no grudges over getting a 2 month extension for some shit I wasn't even a part of.

I'm not gonna go in on JackBen for not having the balls to say how he felt about nigga until he thought I was permabanned.

All is forgiven brehs
jasF39r.png

Someone make a thread. I need all of GAF to suffer the way I just did.

Let me thank the lucky stars for me, and others like me, who are naturally plush in the back.

I mean, I would, but that would mean I'd have to actively search out what happened to this person. And I don't want that evil on me.
Aw man, don't even worry about it. That shit's all in the past. It's a new year, new topic, new blacks!

I'm not gonna hold no grudges over getting a 2 month extension for some shit I wasn't even a part of.

I'm not gonna go in on JackBen for not having the balls to say how he felt about nigga until he thought I was permabanned.

All is forgiven brehs
jasF39r.png

They went and brainwashed the homie D:

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

All is forgiven brehs
jasF39r.png

lmao

Silky

Banned

All is forgiven brehs
jasF39r.png

Popoff :eek:

All is forgiven brehs
jasF39r.png
nnd1MFe.jpg

Sure, don't act like you ain't blasting some old Ice Cube right now.

Gorillaz

It's obvious Storm legit had a fight to the death with *****_ to see who would be the one to come back into the real world

some soap opera "I'm really his evil twin brother" shit right here

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

All is forgiven brehs
jasF39r.png
Lurkin and murkin while you were banned? And don't act like I was holding a grudge, you know damn well the context of my post. I don't speak on shit out of turn but your previous behavior became a good joke around here. So good I had to clarify.

We'll see what happens with a second chance. Welcome back. But we're saving the dragon balls for retro next time.

All is forgiven brehs
jasF39r.png

ain't talkin' 'bout you breh. talking about when Mitch Laurence popped out of Jared's casket at the funeral.

Lurkin and murkin while you were banned? And don't act like I was holding a grudge, you know damn well the context of my post. I don't speak on shit out of turn but your previous behavior became a good joke around here. So good I had to clarify.

We'll see what happens with a second chance. Welcome back. But we're saving the dragon balls for retro next time.

In record time
LW6uHvI.png

Don't worry lil homie, like I said, I forgive you. Even if you don't know how sorry you truly are.

ain't talkin' 'bout you breh. talking about when Mitch Laurence popped out of Jared's casket at the funeral.

Oh...oops

J10

Banned

All is forgiven brehs
jasF39r.png

You're the dude who said white people ain't shit and referred to white women as pigs, right? And you're the one dolling out forgiveness?

LMAO Nigga please.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
so yal wanna get quiet when jackben gets popped but you won't stay quiet when you pop after being jacked by your homie

word

edit: what in the fuck is this tag lmao

Kreed

lol storm chamber was gone? What for?

Pick one:

The sooner yall realize white people aint shit and never will be, the better

The only swine I partake in comes with breakfast and occasionally on a sandwhich

Don't worry, if massa come, tell him I's did it

And somehow he dodged that guest bullet with this one:

Well thank you brother Trey, I did not know that.

I have truly seen the light and it shines brighter than EvilLore's boat shoes in direct sunlight

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Damn bruh how you just gone requote all that ? They gonna reban em XD

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
In record time
LW6uHvI.png

Don't worry lil homie, like I said, I forgive you. Even if you don't know how sorry you truly are.
It truly is a shame. When you were banned the thread was so shook that the collective memory of every positive contribution you had ever made to the BCT was destroyed, leaving only the memory of the sarcastic "storm chamber was right". I know there were many, if only we could remember.

Pick one:

And somehow he dodged that guest bullet with this one:

*sweats*

they'll never say the God's aren't merciful on occasion. I've seen mothafuckas permabanned for just looking at a thread with the stank eye. Let alone that diatribe of monkey shit.

I swear the shade thrown in here rivals PopGAF most nights...

i1tRkOtD1jM0W.gif

speaking of, negro what the hell is that on your head

looks like a middle earth moss beast slapped you upside the head

harSon

Banned
I've seen enough movies to know Storm ratted on every motherfucker in here. Niggas don't go from life without parole to walking the streets out of the kindness of the system's heart. I'll see ya'll on the other side

Trey

That back from the dead gif is really appropriate.

I cannot believe Storm is back to be honest. Must got those evilore nudes in the cut.

Storm can look down upon the evil big headed scientist Yakub and his honkey devil albinoid creations who came into existence 6,000 years ago on Patmos after their 'grafting' breeding process....but *****___ can't even...well ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom