• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear the shade thrown in here rivals PopGAF most nights...

i1tRkOtD1jM0W.gif

Niggas can throw shade but wont throw that ass back on thier homie.

Am I doing it right?

Trey

Out of all the wack ass memes that cropped up over the history of BCT, it's this one that arrests the thread.

royalan

Natural Hair Songstress FKA Twigs Poses for this month's edition of V Magazine.

So does Tinashe (AKA the Lite Skin Mary J Blige):

Both ladies slayed their covers, of course. Representing for yellow cake everywhere.

There, hopefully this soothes the posters in here who are confused by the tingly feeling they're getting from the homoerotic meme. I think maybe you should confide in your respective homies about these feelings.

So Storms back.....

Yall need to change the damn subject on some different shit. Fuck let's go back to the cycle cause you cats getting heated.

So I learned about Mia Khalifa today. Yes. Oh yes.

Also I got a Georgia Bucket list. There will be smashing. Lots of smashing.

Edit: Good shit Royal.

Courage

Both ladies slayed their covers, of course. Representing for yellow cake everywhere.

There, hopefully this soothes the posters in here who are confused by the tingly feeling they're getting from the homoerotic meme. I think maybe you should confide in your respective homies about these feelings.

thank you for this

Dereck

Wooooooooow

We can right this ship. Just need to reach another part of the cycle.

Like posting black people in anime.
d8c00d788809c26c9906b59fd2ddb8981364993875_full.jpg

Black people in games?
Barret_Wallace.jpg

Black people in Sonic?
Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Shadow.jpg

I'd try black people in Kingdom Hearts, but there aren't any.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
We can right this ship. Just need to reach another part of the cycle.

Like posting black people in anime.
d8c00d788809c26c9906b59fd2ddb8981364993875_full.jpg

Black people in games?
Barret_Wallace.jpg

Black people in Sonic?
Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Shadow.jpg

I'd try black people in Kingdom Hearts, but there aren't any.

You fucked up already. Shadow isnt black. I mean hes literally black, but not fitting the requirement

Cystm

Avatar quote myself on these two. God Damn.

sounds about the same for video games if I remember right

Nah the videogames ones went on for pages upon pages because people didn't believe 2/3 of the characters listed were black.

Hell we had some people who didn't know/believe that Lee from The Walking Dead was black.

Or that Shinobu from No More Heroes was black.

One of my favorite black gaming related threads were about black female characters. It was classic.

G-Fex

Nah the videogames ones went on for pages upon pages because people didn't believe 2/3 of the characters listed were black.

Hell we had some people who didn't know/believe that Lee from The Walking Dead was black.

One of my favorite black gaming related threads were about black female characters. It was classic.

Oh well see I don't remember right then.

Mortemis

Banned

This post still has me laughing. Hell, the last couple pages have me rolling.

The cycle keeps coming around, but we won't let Magic Johnson cum around our lips? Smh

Fixed.

Maaaaan.
VWb1n.png

Damn. Storm Chamber was right. Welcome back.

People are blind/stupid.

Checking in.

Does anyone here read article's on yahoo?
Like I still go there cause my OG email is a yaboo account and I read the articles some times and the comment section is arguably worst than YouTube when you consider all the race tension articles Yahoo writes. Comments piss me off tbh

The best part is when they try and make it a subjective thing, like "she could just be tan, it never specifies if she is black."

Obviously Shinobu is totes Japanese. She's just into the ganguro look. Her last name is Jackson because she's rebelling guys! She's totes not black, do black people even have white hair IRL? I only see them with black hair.

Checking in.

Does anyone here read article's on yahoo?
Like I still go there cause my OG email is a yaboo account and I read the articles some times and the comment section is arguably worst than YouTube when you consider all the race tension articles Yahoo writes. Comments piss me off tbh

Never read the comments. They're always deplorable.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yahoo comments are incredible. The stories they publish are always left leaning yet their commenct section is like the most hardcore Fox enthusiast around. And I'm sure it gets them the clicks they want. I really think Yahoo just baits em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom