• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzom21

umm.....

does that train even except Asian passengers?

Sounds like my boss. She's Filipino, married to a white dude, hardcore FoxNews Republican, considers her kids white and is obsessed with having the newest most expensive items. She is also a complete moron.
She told a our staff(who are mostly Mexican) that she was sure they had a bunch of cans of beans when we were having a canned food drive.
Made fun of an employee's accent(she has one herself).
Called some guy an "old taco".
And I just found out she was not paying her mortgage for 6 months because she was saving to buy a bigger house. Moron.

Slayven

So Stormchamber when you started writing comics?
Uncanny-Avengers-1-Interior-1-27bbd.jpg

Sounds like my boss. She's Filipino, married to a white dude, hardcore FoxNews Republican, considers her kids white and is obsessed with having the newest most expensive items. She is also a complete moron.
She told a our staff(who are mostly Mexican) that she was sure they had a bunch of cans of beans when we were having a canned food drive.
And I just found out she was not paying her mortgage for 6 months because she was saving to buy a bigger house. Moron.

Bruh. It's so many people in the states doing this. Why?

Slayven

She was going to buy the house out right? Cause I assume not paying the mortage is a red flag for getting a loan for a new house
are they about to head into the no flex zone

They know better.

Enzom21

Bruh. It's so many people in the states doing this. Why?
People are idiots and are trying to live beyond their means? I showed her spokeo and told her to remove her information and the only thing she said was, "My house is only worth that much?!"
She was going to buy the house out right? Cause I assume not paying the mortage is a red flag for getting a loan for a new house

They know better.

I have no idea. She never got that far because they started garnishing her wages.
She also bought a new Mercedes GLK that she can't afford because her old one was 5 years old and needed a new bumper. She's not the brightest bulb.

Slayven

Jandro is going to be like that dude on twitter that left his family on Christmas day to go fight a dude over Kobe Bryant.

People are idiots and are trying to live beyond their means? I showed her spokeo and told her to remove her information and the only thing she said was, "My house is only worth that much?!"

I have no idea. She never got that far because they started garnishing her wages.
She also bought a new Mercedes GLK that she can't afford because her old one was 5 years old and needed a new bumper. She's not the brightest bulb.

I never got the folks that always struggling for the next status symbol.

RedSwirl

So there really are Uncle Ruckuses out there...

harSon

Banned

Ya'll melanin on tap niggas just hating on us beautifully tanned mocha mulattos :3

Malyse

People trying to get in the club not realizing they being let in as the entertainment.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"Why don't we have any female posters"

We're lucky to have Mrs. Manky, she's cool.
Slay hate black women and black people in general
Storm hates white people
JC hates the idea of not messing with women in relationships
Gfex hates everything
You hate saddles.

Slay hate black women and black people in general
Storm hates white people
JC hates the idea of not messing with women in relationships
Gfex hates everything

Your boss is Michelle Malkin?

Anyways, the reason I'm still here is because I don't try and throw hands at every racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic/bigoted asshole on this forum. If I did I would have burned out a long time ago, and probably been banned after attacking someone who probably assumed that they were an ally to my causes. I have more important things to do and more important things to take care of. Assholes are going to be assholes, and if we are all lucky, they will learn.

And this is why Rod and Karen from TBGWT are no longer reading 5 star reviews that are attacks. Some assholes want a sausage party and Karen was getting in the way. Rod realized that shit was getting old, and he did what any spouse would do when their spouse is being insulted.

Slayven

Your boss is Michelle Malkin?

Anyways, the reason I'm still here is because I don't try and throw hands at every racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic/bigoted asshole on this forum. If I did I would have burned out a long time ago, and probably been banned after attacking someone who probably assumed that they were an ally to my causes. I have more important things to do and more important things to take care of. Assholes are going to be assholes, and if we are all lucky, they will learn.

And this is why Rod and Karen from TBGWT are no longer reading 5 star reviews that are attacks. Some assholes want a sausage party and Karen was getting in the way. Rod realized that shit was getting old, and he did what any spouse would do when their spouse is being insulted.

That hurt my soul hearing that yesterday. Something functionally got to be wrong with you to hate Ms.Karen. Even more so to continue to listen then write hateful shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom