• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
kr6FQuX.jpg

Today is the day brehs. The day I've been waiting on for 5-6 months now. I'm about to go in a couple of minutes

Is that a churches in a mall?

ReiGun

So I learned the chick with the amazing eyes who had the strawberry in her mouth is Raychiel and I was excited then I saw her entire body and was like...nah.

She has the oddest shape I have ever seen. It's like the top and bottom of two different women grafted together.

You don't like the look of someone who looks like a half empty tube of toothpaste squeezed from the middle

I just can't. Like I know some cats are drooling over this, but this is a no go for me. A shame because Raychiel def has a beautiful face.

She has the oddest shape I have ever seen. It's like the top and bottom of two different women grafted together.

Some of her photos on Twitter are so plagued with photoshop, shit cracks me up.

What? A Church's outside a black neighborhood!

Apparently there was one in PG County (For those who don't live in the DC Metro area, it's richer version of southeast DC, but often feels like south east dc) back in the early 90s, but closed it down. I think it's the first one in the DMV area since that time

G-Fex

I confess, I got KFC today. It was on the way home, man those bowls are great.

Too bad the hot wings are like minuscule and tiny

FiggyCal

Banned
I was riding the bus. An old white guy got into a confrontation with a young black kid. Naturally I pulled out my phone expecting a fight to get on world star hip hop; but the bus driver stopped the bus and made them hug it out. Then he turned to me and called me an asshole :(

Trey

I was riding the bus. An old white guy got into a confrontation with a young black kid. Naturally I pulled out my phone expecting a fight to get on world star hip hop; but the bus driver stopped the bus and made them hug it out. Then he turned to me and called me an asshole :(

Bus driver the real MVP.

akira28

hahah can you truly in your heart of hearts tell me he's wrong?

You'd think someone would privately hold an L like this but hey

if there were ever an appropriate avatar...

jmood88

I don't understand how Raychiel's body works

So I learned the chick with the amazing eyes who had the strawberry in her mouth is Raychiel and I was excited then I saw her entire body and was like...nah.

She's so damn weird-looking. In pictures like the one with the strawberry, she looks great, then there's other one's where her face looks like someone was fucking around with a character creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom