• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
originals-mccrea-hitman-02.jpg

Kreed

Let's post like Jaden Smith.

Nigga isn't a person, it's a state of mind. Niggas exists in all things that surround the fire that burns in the sky. Niggas are responsible for all spontaneous ideas. In fact, nigga is not an evil word. Nigga is actually three part and represents the angelic white women that descended from the Heavens, who are searching for the moon niggas who are meant to lead the masses. Each nigga will be the exalted leader of that heaven. I am the chosen nigga of one of those white women angels as one of those moon niggas. This nigga is not just clothing. Clothing is meant to cover, while niggas are meant to transform. To be a nigga is to seek protection from the ills of the world and to pledge allegiance to all my niggas.

jWILL253

Banned
Nigga isn't a person, it's a state of mind. Niggas exists in all things that surround the fire that burns in the sky. Niggas are responsible for all spontaneous ideas. In fact, nigga is not an evil word. Nigga is actually three part and represents the angelic white women that descended from the Heavens, who are searching for the moon niggas who are meant to lead the masses. Each nigga will be the exalted leader of that heaven. I am the chosen nigga of one of those white women angels as one of those moon niggas. This nigga is not just clothing. Clothing is meant to cover, while niggas are meant to transform. To be a nigga is to seek protection from the ills of the world and to pledge allegiance to all my niggas.

You broke me.

I think we have a winner here.

Word

My spirit has left my body and ascended to white people heaven.

I have achieved nublackness.

Malyse

Jaden or Lupe?

Sou Da

I just remembered why I don't discuss comics here anymore.

Also everything ever said about JC in this thread makes sense to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom