• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea so

Tinashe's Aquarius > FKA Twig's LP1

I grown accustomed to Futures verse on How Many Times...
yUnQ235.jpg

How did black culture gaf respond to the attack in France? Only one of the few times I'm hardly sympathetic to the people that died. One of those playing with fire deals.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How did black culture gaf respond to the attack in France? Only one of the few times I'm hardly sympathetic to the people that died. One of those playing with fire deals.

J10

Banned

I don't know if you've picked up on it yet, but there are people here who seem to think you just said some dumb shit. I'm one of them.

royalan

In an attempt to understand your position here...sure, I won't pretend that I wasn't thoroughly disgusted when I actually saw some of the cartoons that publication was responsible for.

But, that doesn't in any way, shape or form begin to justify the cold blooded murder of these people. Terror is never justified, and we should always be sympathetic to the victims of it.

What? They crossed lines and drew some mad racist shit just for the sake of satire. Hard for me to be completely sympathetic if you offend a group of extremists who will actually go do shit if you cross the line. Shit shouldn't have happened and I do feel for the families but I don't think these dudes should be martyrs for free speech or anything

DY_nasty

What? They crossed lines and drew some mad racist shit just for the sake of satire. Hard for me to be completely sympathetic if you offend a group of extremists who will actually go do shit if you cross the line. Shit shouldn't have happened and I do feel for the families but I don't think these dudes should be martyrs for free speech or anything

they went at everyone - its fucking satire lol

you don't get to slaughter people because you get offended or offput

nigga

cdyhybrid

They were murdered, man.

they weren't being slapped upside their heads for their satire.

they got put underground breh.

Azure J

bruh

royalan

i1tRkOtD1jM0W.gif

Slayven

I thought your taste in comics was better Slay, you disappoint me.
It's Spiderman, the best there is.

We raised you better

Silky

Banned

So killing someone because you were offended is okay?

Yes they drew questionable shit for the sake of satire. It's their /job/. There are much better ways to relay criticism than murdering a bunch of artists/journalists, but unfortunately extremists don't believe this.

But hey that all you.

Fam fam fam. They got murdered. For a cartoon.

harSon

Banned
I don't know if we're going to make to OT 11 ya'll. I mean Storm Chamber flirted with some New Black Panthers shit, and had to join hands with Yakub and the Farrakhan to fight his way back from purgatory. *****_ flirted with the devil and got Judy Winslowed. And now we got **********92 giving the nod to Islamic terrorists? That's probably the piece of greasy fried chicken to break the bottom of the bucket. I'll see ya'll on the other side.

Insane life story of this woman. She breaks down multiple times during it as well
------

Comedian/actress sits down with the Champs to discuss her journey to comedy through family turmoil and the LA foster care system. Funny/emotional Champs.

* Duration 1:18h, Play Position: 1:09h

* Published 1/7/15 6:56:49 PM

* Episode Download Link (36 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/thechamps/Tiffany_Haddish_Output.mp3

* Show Notes: http://thechamps.libsyn.com/tiffany-haddish

* Podcast Feed: The Champs with Neal Brennan Moshe Kasher (http://thechamps.libsyn.com/rss)

No shit and that's not deserved. Regardless if they got at everyone they got at people monsters really who would bite back. It's sad they got killed for that but I can't be completely sympathetic to them because of the content they produced. Shit didn't sit right with me.

DY_nasty

No shit and that's not deserved. Regardless if they got at everyone they got at people monsters really who would bite back. It's sad they got killed for that but I can't be completely sympathetic to them because of the content they produced. Shit didn't sit right with me.

you ain't even trying to see how dumb you look right now man

apply that same logic to some shit that might have to do with you.

nigga pls shut up

Silky

Banned

You're entitled to what you believe in, I guess.

akira28

well, you can object to the subject of their publishing, but still clearly see how undeserved any of this was. Makes Islam look bad, and makes these fierce Islamists look like weak tea.

If Pokemon were real creatures, we could use them to solve world hunger. Pikachu could even power the world's electricity.

---

I'm really fucking upset that K. Cole wasted her album budget on a Mike Will Made It beat, and forgot to save a couple thousand for that fucking video.

She's the Terrance Howard of R&B right now...

So, if she's the Terrance Howard, who is the Don Cheadle?

(still giggling about how Howard took the L for that Rhodey part)

5VXbeeN.gif

tumblr_inline_nbp0wjRKVK1r0z2v3.gif

cciSRFh.gif

tumblr_inline_nehbwfhN0N1sssjii.gif

Well, someone had to don the Helm of Retro legendary gear piece now that Storm is free. There must always be someone in the bushes to make the cypher complete.

J10

Banned

You can't feel sympathy for them because they drew cartoons that offended monsters.

Will you listen to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom