• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

The writers should have been prepared for whatever went down just because of how extreme the group they went after has been. They didnt deserve to get got tho. There really isnt a way to be "prepared" for that honestly.

Its sad regardless

"I mean, I get they were satirical cartoonists that were killed in a terrorist attack, I just don't want them to be martyrs for free speech, y'know?"

Malyse

No shit and that's not deserved. Regardless if they got at everyone they got at people monsters really who would bite back. It's sad they got killed for that but I can't be completely sympathetic to them because of the content they produced. Shit didn't sit right with me.
😶

Plz STAWP.

royalan

No shit and that's not deserved. Regardless if they got at everyone they got at people monsters really who would bite back. It's sad they got killed for that but I can't be completely sympathetic to them because of the content they produced. Shit didn't sit right with me.

This is some Azealia Banks ass logic...

With a Jamaican family, you must be eating hella good. I got addicted to this Jamaican joint back when I was at the university. Do you want to get into games with computer science?
No, actually I want to become a systems administrator interestingly enough. I'm not too big a fan of coding TBH.
Haha yeah the food is really ducking good. Love it.

So I'm watching Empire now. What the fucking is up with this discount Lifetime movie music? It suuuucks. Rest of the show is good though.

Silky

Banned
25r6eKX.gif

Amazing

D i Z

You know, regardless of how you feel about their work, they weren't the only victims that day.

akira28

mike b real easy. I don't see how you can be anything less than sympathetic. that begins and ends with "man that was fucked up, and I wish that it didn't happen. end statement." and you're claiming to be less that that, that's why people are like 'are you sure?'

I mean it's one thing to see the connection between this second attack and their Islam directed satire, and to say that they clearly attracted the negative attention that came their way. but to be in anyway unsympathetic, I feel like it's just a miscommunication, something unclear.

Onemic

To say that you're unsympathetic is to say that you dont care one way or another that they got killed at the very least.

Idk how me not caring as much about the racist ass artists writers dying is similar. But ok Imma be quiet.

And I'm sure millions of people don't understand how not caring as much about some black person dying because of <insert negative aspect/thing he did prior to dying here> is similar either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom