• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who went through their entire music library one weekend properly re-tagging every song with the title, album name, album art, and number of discs.
I tried to do that more than once. I initially burned all my CDs to mp3 but was stupidly unaware how important those tags were. About 12 years ago. I had a program to get them all off of CDs and automatically tag them. I deleted them all.

I didn't like the tags and wanted to name the files myself. 2000 files. I'm still depressed how short sighted I was.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who went through their entire music library one weekend properly re-tagging every song with the title, album name, album art, and number of discs.

55C0CxT.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't think the Reapers themselves ever directly referenced dark energy, which was my point.
Oh naw my bad

Just saying it was kinda clear the writers wanted to do something different with the dark energy thing

TheOGB

Banned
Nope. I've deleted all the music from my phone to re-tag it and put it back on more than once.

Doing this for Windows Media Player, however, is a biiiiiiiiiiitch.

I hate tagging music. It's so tedious and none of the fucking programs on the market can do it with any kind of consistency.
Mp3tag is what I use constantly, works pretty well.

Thank the Heavens for Mediamonkey. I refuse to let "(DatPiff Exclusive)" be anywhere within a 2 mile radius of my music library.

I also hate that there is no "featured artist" tag under MP3 metadata. You would think someone would have deemed such important after, say, 1979.

done

you can call me daddy now if you like, just get used to the idea

If you called that number you're the one who's going to be calling some men daddy.

You saw that scene from The Interview where Seth had to hide the container with the ricin? Yea, you should just get use to that idea.

If you called that number you're the one who's going to be calling some men daddy.

You saw that scene from The Interview where Seth had to hide the container with the ricin? Yea, you should just get use to that idea.

yall will smuggle cargo by taking it and placing it up your butts but won't have your car go to your homie's place, take it up your butt and snuggle

Nigga I don't see /YOUR/ face.

I don't want to end up in some creeper's folder. I mean we've had two separate people admit and show off their folders full of people's mugs with one admitting he was collecting information on each member that they drip out in their posts because he wanted to get to know them better.

Nah, I'm alright with a few of the reddits and members here imagining I'm a "black racist militant female from Europe".

yall will smuggle cargo by taking it and placing it up your butts but won't have your car go to your homie's place, take it up your butt and snuggle

The BCT Cycle™

I don't want to end up in some creeper's folder. I mean we've had two separate people admit and show off their folders full of people's mugs with one admitting he was collecting information on each member that they drip out in their posts because he wanted to get to know them better.

Nah, I'm alright with a few of the reddits and members here imagining I'm a "black racist militant female from Europe".

The BCT Cycle™

What the flying fuckery. Please elaborate. This..... concerns me.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What the flying fuckery. Please elaborate. This..... concerns me.
Happened at least twice. Open harassment of members. Banned motherfuckers hitting up girls on Facebook.

#realpic tho.

Edit: to clarify, I meant that someone admitting to cataloging people happened at least twice. once by a guy who no longer posts at all and another guy had like 3 TOTAL posts between all the realpic OTs and community spinoffs.

Open harassment, or through PMs, never stopped.

akira28

it is definitely creepy, but it doesn't have to take a lot of effort. There are webscripts you can get that will run through a thread and download a link to ever binary file it sees.
but yeah, vagueness is always best, because the internet doesn't forget, and you never know who is watching or writing down what, making dossiers.

Malyse

What he do?

“I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it’s already a situation, mentally, where it’s fucked up,” K. Dot said. “What happened to [Michael Brown] should’ve never happened. Never. But when we don’t have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don’t start with just a rally, don’t start from looting — it starts from within.”

That.

that TNG episode with the space africans is on now

yep, still bullshit

Lmao, ain't that like the second episode of TNG when they do that shit. Like they start off The Next Generation of Star Trek with Africans in Space right after coming out the encounter with Q. Like cmon son.

We need to destroy ourselves

Cross posting.

King Kendrick 2015 studio album tracklist

1. It's Our Fault featuring Lil Boosie
2. End of Times
3. Too Black
4. Black Girl Pains 2 featuring Iggy Azalea
5. Both Sides Are Equally Bad
6. Black Man's Worth Interlude by Macklemore
7. Reverse Racism featuring Ab-Soul
8. We Is
9. Crickets in the Moon