• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Booty made him see heaven, forgot he was still in hell.

with that said, I'm going to go google image a gif of erika walking away.

jWILL253

Banned
I'm starting to think every rapper sans Killer Mike is on that fuckshit Kendrick is on. Get a lil taste of the good life, then go full Barkley. Our they end up like Kanye West: silenced and ostracized into a speaking a softer message.

Makes me not even wanna stream these niggas' music no more...

Slayven

B6zLw-OIYAERPsd.jpg:large

DominoKid

I'm starting to think every rapper sans Killer Mike is on that fuckshit Kendrick is on. Get a lil taste of the good life, then go full Barkley. Our they end up like Kanye West: silenced and ostracized into a speaking a softer message.

Makes me not even wanna stream these niggas' music no more...

The quicker you accept that most of these rappers are dumb as shit (even the good ones), the easier it is to understand. Its not like most of them have any education beyond HS or social involvement.

Intelligent rappers are rare.

Village

Decided to turn on smack down, because sure why not

Haven't watched wrestling in a while.

Who or what is ascension and why does it look like good of war?

Malyse

The quicker you accept that most of these rappers are dumb as shit (even the good ones), the easier it is to understand. Its not like most of them have any education beyond HS or social involvement.

Intelligent rappers are rare.

I haven't heard nothing bout Talib, Q-Tip, Common, or Mos Def, but then again I ain't looking either. Tired of being let down.

See, this is why you never go NuBlack. Got Raven out here lookin like she snorts blow out the ass hole of D-List models in seedy hotels full of crack smoke.

The ancestors are going to revoke the Black Don't Crack protection. Five years from now she'll look older than Stacey Dash.

Christina looking good. You'd almost forget she let dream knock her up. I'm to old to know or care about karoochie. Raven evolving into the nublac version of Brigitte Nielsen

akira28

you drink piss

nope. what happens in OT threads made for fuckery stays either over there or in the phantom zone. I did a lot of things your parents never told you about. And I'll do more.

finding a copy of the kama sutra when you're 12, changes your perspective on shit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Started playing GTA SA again for the hell of it, first time I've played it in almost 10 years. Damn I've forgotten how much I love the beginning parts of that game. Just finished the first OG Loc mission.

XIuJJGr.jpg

I always spend a ton of time in the gym starting out, lol.

Started playing GTA SA again for the hell of it, first time I've played it in almost 10 years. Damn I've forgotten how much I love the beginning parts of that game. Just finished the first OG Loc mission.

XIuJJGr.jpg

I always spend a ton of time in the gym starting out, lol.

gotta work for that imm0rt4lity

akira28

Playing a gangster is fun. Playing the most randomest small business man\mercenary ever isn't as fun.

They both took L's.

I dunno, Christina was E-List celeb before Dream slummin around with Nick Cannon. Post Dream she definitely moved up to D Minus List celeb. Now she slummin around with Lil Wayne... Damn grown ass man wearing yoga pants and snowboots talking about he's a goon and shit, while riding on a skateboard talking about Trukfit.

Dream had Nivea and Milian and threw em both back in the ocean. He a savage.
Nah he ain't no savage Breh. Dream a catfish out here at the lowest level of bikin bottom recycling all the loose booty chicks real celebs discarding on the regular........he'll have keysha cole next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom