• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank the Heavens for Mediamonkey. I refuse to let "(DatPiff Exclusive)" be anywhere within a 2 mile radius of my music library.

I also hate that there is no "featured artist" tag under MP3 metadata. You would think someone would have deemed such important after, say, 1979.

that's why there's Artist and Album Artist

Furyous

Nigga isn't a person, it's a state of mind. Niggas exists in all things that surround the fire that burns in the sky. Niggas are responsible for all spontaneous ideas. In fact, nigga is not an evil word. Nigga is actually three part and represents the angelic white women that descended from the Heavens, who are searching for the moon niggas who are meant to lead the masses. Each nigga will be the exalted leader of that heaven. I am the chosen nigga of one of those white women angels as one of those moon niggas. This nigga is not just clothing. Clothing is meant to cover, while niggas are meant to transform. To be a nigga is to seek protection from the ills of the world and to pledge allegiance to all my niggas.

Aye, this is the definition of winning.

*exercises right to post like Jaden*

We as black people need to hold ourselves accountable by existing on the same plane as everyone else. See there are two worlds: that which exists in our environment and that which exists outside of our environment. That which exists outside our environment merely reacts to our essence. If hold ourselves accountable and improve our essence then the world that exists outside our environment will react favorably to us.

I'm starting to think every rapper sans Killer Mike is on that fuckshit Kendrick is on. Get a lil taste of the good life, then go full Barkley. Our they end up like Kanye West: silenced and ostracized into a speaking a softer message.

Makes me not even wanna stream these niggas' music no more...

Forreal fuck their sales, fuck their albums, fuck their mixtapes, fuck their touring merchandise, fuck their shows, fuck them and everything about them. Not only will I not support them but I will go out of my way to fuck up their sales. I'll hand out free copies of their album in the parking lot of their concerts just to fuck up their sales.

Yeezus is happy and a father but these Loopy Fiasco dudes need to fall back. Miss me with going out of their way to be deep and just help people. In other words, speak at a high school and encourage students instead of telling them they're worthless and education is pointless.

Streets don't care if shit is tagged, only if it is fire or not.

HSHT5QC.png

How is Pizza Hut going to show me my goddamn order history, but not add a "reorder" button? The order is sitting right there! Got me entering this long-ass order by hand, moving back-and-forth between windows like Moses bringing the Commandments down from the mountain.

Humanity has 6,500 languages, we've mastered nuclear power, we've put a man on the moon, the Bugatti Veyron is real, Macklemore has a Grammy, Michael Bay has made $3.7 billion on shitty Transformers films, and a black man is President of the United States, but Pizza Hut can't add a reorder button?

I though we had reached some progress in the world, but now I don't know. Maybe it's time to go back to Geocities and AOL.

cdyhybrid

How is Pizza Hut going to show me my goddamn order history, but not add a "reorder" button? The order is sitting there there! Got me entering this long-ass order by hand, moving back-and-forth between windows like Moses bringing the Commandments down from the mountain.

Humanity has 6,500 languages, we've mastered nuclear power, we've put a man on the moon, the Bugatti Veyron is real, Macklemore has a Grammy, Michael Bay has made $3.7 billion on shitty Transformers films, and a black man is President of the United States, but Pizza Hut can't add a reorder button?

I though we had reached some progress in the world, but now I don't know. Maybe it's time to go back to Geocities and AOL.

I found the problem.

Slayven

How is Pizza Hut going to show me my goddamn order history, but not add a "reorder" button? The order is sitting right there! Got me entering this long-ass order by hand, moving back-and-forth between windows like Moses bringing the Commandments down from the mountain.

Their new site is a mess, can't imagine how it is on mobile.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
They didn't deserve it. I'm saying that I'm not too sympathetic. If you think I'm being dumb Kool.
I can't BELIEVE that I missed this pure ignorance yesterday. Nobody's saying that you have to be sympathetic to people being murdered for drawing a goddamn cartoon, just that you come across as an absolute asshole for expressing that.

Take off the damn glasses, T.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom