• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should stop if those sales are any indication.

Only thing about Cheetah girls I remember is that Adrianna chick. I didn't even know Raven was in the group. She's must be the Michelle of the group.

Kinda sorta fam. I only know about this cuz my daughter was in prime target age around this time. They basically needed somebody who could actually act to pull in that disney crowd. Plus the other two chicks outside of Raven was in that girl group 3LW and they musta foresaw the darksin chick look like the type to take her clothes for the camera all them years before the biggie bio and didn't want her tied to anything disney at the time.

Kinda sorta fam. I only know about this cuz my daughter was in prime target age around this time. They basically needed somebody who could actually act to pull in that disney crowd. Plus the other two chicks outside of Raven was in that girl group 3LW and they musta foresaw the darksin chick look like the type to take her clothes for the camera all them years before the biggie bio and didn't want her tied to anything disney at the time.

lmao!

royalan

I mean, earlier today Azealia tweeted this shit:

arZUFmQ.png

So how you gone fuck up so badly that THIS PERSON is righteously reading your ass?

I mean, earlier today Azealia tweeted this shit:

arZUFmQ.png

So how you gone fuck up so badly that THIS PERSON is righteously reading your ass?

She went on to say that Jews and Blacks are persecuted because MAGIC.

I'm not saying her direct response to Kendrick is wrong... but even a broken clock....

Started playing GTA SA again for the hell of it, first time I've played it in almost 10 years. Damn I've forgotten how much I love the beginning parts of that game. Just finished the first OG Loc mission.

XIuJJGr.jpg

I always spend a ton of time in the gym starting out, lol.

Shit is still a masterpiece. Replayed it in earlier last year.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Azealia Banks going at Lupe now.

I feel like Azelia is the only person in the game that could actually make lupe take someone apart like everyone knows he's capable of instead of playing power rangers by himself and shit

Hey family, serious question. You ever been angry, so fucking angry at something that logically you shouldnt be. I mean really fucking salty. Like so goddamn angry that you just want to go anti-everything. But the logical part of you is strong enough to hold the emotion in check. But its struggling.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hey family, serious question. You ever been angry, so fucking angry at something that logically you shouldnt be. I mean really fucking salty. Like so goddamn angry that you just want to go anti-everything. But the logical part of you is strong enough to hold the emotion in check. But its struggling.

yes

smoked 3 packs of turkish silvers because someone made me late getting to a barbershop

made no sense at all.

ReiGun

She went on to say that Jews and Blacks are persecuted because MAGIC.

I'm not saying her direct response to Kendrick is wrong... but even a broken clock....

Pretty much Azealia in a nutshell. She'll say something good, then turn around and remind you why you don't really fuck with her not long after.

Though I find more and more people are willing to hand wave her more problematic statements.

I got that way a few weeks ago with a childhood friend over the race/police stuff.

Malyse

99% of the time you're channeling anger from some other incident. Like, something you said you won't gonna let bother you, but subconsciously it's still eating at you. The other 1% is something physical, like hunger or tiredness.

----

https://vine.co/v/Odl2DLFMeja

I want to vent so bad. But logic and sanity dictates I should not be angry. But no matter. I have to maintain precision focus. Its getting hard family. I mean really fucking hard. I mean harder then anything I have done. There is a part of me that wants to give in to the anger and hate. But I cant. Fuck I want to. I have not had a day off since December 18th. 12 hours a day, every day. I think it is getting to me. Im feeling real proverbially Atlas right now.

Trey

Yes.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Guy gets upset at Atlus for messing up his fried chicken in Persona 4 (11 min 58 sec mark):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_9-U13X7w#t=11m58s

He goes on and on about it for a while after, lol. "It makes me so mad. The one time we can make fried chicken, the game ruins it. I'm gonna have to write Atlus about it. You have to change that, right now. You have to drop Persona 5, don't release it, you need to remake this game and fix that one part."

jWILL253

Banned

This is me 100% of the time.

I'm pretty much the Hulk in the Avengers. Always pissed off, but I can control that shit 99% of the time.

Young Magus

Guy gets upset at Atlus for messing up his fried chicken in Persona 4 (11 min 58 sec mark):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_9-U13X7w#t=11m58s

He goes on and on about it for a while after, lol. "It makes me so mad. The one time we can make fried chicken, the game ruins it. I'm gonna have to write Atlus about it. You have to change that, right now. You have to drop Persona 5, don't release it, you need to remake this game and fix that one part."

HAHAHAHAHA! I remember this part

Wait, was the correct answer rice flour?

cdyhybrid

I feel like Azelia is the only person in the game that could actually make lupe take someone apart like everyone knows he's capable of instead of playing power rangers by himself and shit

Crosspost/stolen from GAF-Hop:

Welp :lol

Merc_

Pretty much Azealia in a nutshell. She'll say something good, then turn around and remind you why you don't really fuck with her not long after.

Though I find more and more people are willing to hand wave her more problematic statements.

I think it's because fewer and fewer black folk in the spotlight are willing to say the things that she's actually right about. Most of them seem to increasing be falling into that nublack shit.

fuck i hate plug.dj so much now. i can't log in at all unless I unblock a facebook tracker with Ghostery. Don't even use that shit to log in the site but can't even get the log in pop up to work without unblocking that shit. And if you reblock it and try and change rooms they won't even load

Started playing GTA SA again for the hell of it, first time I've played it in almost 10 years. Damn I've forgotten how much I love the beginning parts of that game. Just finished the first OG Loc mission.

XIuJJGr.jpg

I always spend a ton of time in the gym starting out, lol.

All I did was run for a minute. One thing I loved was learning the fighting styles...

...and of course, the tank outside the crib.

Yep, but that's usually because there's something under the surface to address. Direct the energy into addressing that instead.

I want to vent so bad. But logic and sanity dictates I should not be angry. But no matter. I have to maintain precision focus. Its getting hard family. I mean really fucking hard. I mean harder then anything I have done. There is a part of me that wants to give in to the anger and hate. But I cant. Fuck I want to. I have not had a day off since December 18th. 12 hours a day, every day. I think it is getting to me. Im feeling real proverbially Atlas right now.

yeap. last time this truly happened to me I ended up in Jacksonville...after taking a ride. You gotta get you a day in fam if only to press the reset button.

My next day off isnt until Wednesday. Man, I realized how much I cannot stand my ex. I got word that more then one of my cats have died. Just all kinds of ill shit. They got people looking for me. Just all kinds. All I gotta do is make it to March 1. Thats it. Just till then. If I can get there ill be okay. I see the shit crumbling in the distance. Family its inching closer. And I am not talking about my departure date. Im referring to sanity. I swear im doing my best to stay logical. But its getting to me. Goddamn its getting to me.

Good morning, BCT..

My next day off isnt until Wednesday. Man, I realized how much I cannot stand my ex. I got word that more then one of my cats have died. Just all kinds of ill shit. They got people looking for me. Just all kinds. All I gotta do is make it to March 1. Thats it. Just till then. If I can get there ill be okay. I see the shit crumbling in the distance. Family its inching closer. And I am not talking about my departure date. Im referring to sanity. I swear im doing my best to stay logical. But its getting to me. Goddamn its getting to me.
Shit, Rev..sounds rough. Just remember it's 21 more days. I know the feeling of cracking up..it's not an easy thing to tame. Just concentrate on knowing this shit is almost behind you, and you're headed back to where you want to be. Stay strong, brother..you're almost through the tunnel. Sorry about your cats, man.

andthebeatgoeson

nope. what happens in OT threads made for fuckery stays either over there or in the phantom zone. I did a lot of things your parents never told you about. And I'll do more.

finding a copy of the kama sutra when you're 12, changes your perspective on shit.
I don't know why I read that chapter on reverse ejaculation. Actually, I remember why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom