• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

New rumor, kanye west is impotent, and the baby they had was a fluke. Kim hates Kanye and wants a divorce.

we got to do better ppl .

I like how he snuck the Carlton into his step move

Slayven

Kim seems like the chick that wants a dude that is all about her, like he make money but he has all the time in the world for her.

J10

Banned
Kim seems like the chick that wants a dude that is all about her, like he make money but he has all the time in the world for her.
She's a vacuum of personality and Kanye is ego made flesh. Youd think together they might make one whole person.

Slayven

She's a vacuum of personality and Kanye is ego made flesh. Youd think together they might make one whole person.

I would love to hear their private conversations. I imagine they spend hours looking at their phones while sitting in the same room

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
New rumor, kanye west is impotent, and the baby they had was a fluke. Kim hates Kanye and wants a divorce.

So what are either or both of them trying to sell this time? 99% of celebrity headlines are manufactured to generate buzz and keep the artist relevant and talked about for a critical period. The above sounds like some super BS.

Slayven

Never got into Berserk, artwork was too busy for me, same shit that gets on my nerves about One Piece.

So what are either or both of them trying to sell this time? 99% of celebrity headlines are manufactured to generate buzz and keep the artist relevant and talked about for a critical period. The above sounds like some super BS.

Esco is Melanie Lemay based on someone real?

*exercises right to post like Jaden*

We as black people need to hold ourselves accountable by existing on the same plane as everyone else. See there are two worlds: that which exists in our environment and that which exists outside of our environment. That which exists outside our environment merely reacts to our essence. If hold ourselves accountable and improve our essence then the world that exists outside our environment will react favorably to us.

That is on some Gnostic shit. I'm hearing Laurene Fishburne as Morpheus when I read that.

Okay, Rayven looks like a third cousin of Jada Pinkett with that hair and weight loss. And she does look better when she has a few more pounds on her. And somewhere out there, somebody's grandma is missing her "jogging suit" (which is really her going grocery shopping outfit) and some extra zippers from her sewing kit.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Just finished Berserk ( I think?)

brehs, wtf at that ending?

Griffith PLS

It aint never finished.

I nerd rage so hard over the constant manga breaks.

I don't believe the kimye rumor. They just brought a new house and were at def jam building this week.
plus kim had hard pregnancy with north. As a stan I call bs until further evidence.

akira28

no1curr. real talk, I'm sure Kanye has smanged the hell out of Kim 8 ways till Sunday, so if she's really annoying the hell out of him, we all know mans knows how to be ice cold. So if he gets hurt, kanyeshrug.jpg. He'll be ok. He's got a beautiful daughter and he'll be there for her, and he doesn't really care what Kim does, he can get anyone else.

Now if its just sales bullshit, then, they're hurting their brand because...they don't believe in it? They don't believe in it's longevity? I don't know, it's cynical, but so is a lot about this relationship, or at least the perceptions of it and maybe even from it. So if thats how they get fame, bad press, good press, all of it, ok, get money, but you won't have any of mine.

That's crazy to me because the first episode was such a fast paced affair. Introduced the robot, main trio dynamic, the world and motivations, had a hype ass fight with some great animation, and the launch into the sky with that music and 360 spin...I was hooked

Malyse

...you know niggas can't read b

Thinking of starting Gurren Lagann.. kinda got bored with the first episode tbh. talk me into it brehs
Episode 8 is one of the greatest whammy episodes of all time. And the ending is amazing. TTGL is God tier anime. Up there with Bebop and Trigun.

Gorillaz

Gurren Lagann is a type of show where you have to basically turn off your brain and just go with it. For real.

it's definitely fun, cringeworthy at times but earnest

Gurren Lagann is the GOAT, if it still doesnt click with you by the 3rd or 4th ep you could try watching the movies to (at least those are hd).

Y'all need to read One Punch Man
tumblr_neti06Y9Se1snpukfo3_500.gif

Shit is beautiful

One Punch Man is the Key and Peel of manga, stretching a premise way pasted point of enjoyability.
nah i feel thats gonna happen eventually and its been a couple months since i read it but the art keeps me satisfied and the characters feel like a saturday morning cartoon and i never get bored unlike Key and Peele which is the very definition of hit or miss.

This shit almost turned me off
latest

His name is Superalloy Darkshine

strobogo

Banned
nah i feel thats gonna happen eventually and its been a couple months since i read it but the art keeps me satisfied and the characters feel like a saturday morning cartoon and i never get bored unlike Key and Peele which is the very definition of hit or miss.

This shit almost turned me off
latest

His name is Superalloy Darkshine

That's Bobby Lashley.

1446554_240_jpgbeae0e008204bddd1934eca5e3208e90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom