• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys talk about me saying the same stuff but y'all are always making the same old house jokes.

I'm not even a horse.

The evidence is against you...

image.php

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think using someone's avatar to say that's who they are is really a good metric

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Neither, shows like that are garbage

Moulin Rouge of course

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who uh, saddled you with that av, Jandro? What was the bet?

Shit is painfully fake. I'm talking 'Nikke' with the backwards swoosh fake.

That reminds me, I went to our local flea market once a couple years ago and there was so much bootleg shit. My favorite was a crappy knock-off Dora The Explorer doll with the coloration all fucked up and the company logo being "Hick Jr."

Shit was trending world wide b.

Had to be reason for it

Because there are millions of people who believe anything? No different than random images + fake news caption trending all over facebook appealing to people's confirmation bias. A few million believe so they post it, others see it believe it too and repost it saying there has to be a resaon it's been reposted. You saw it and reposted it thinking there has to be a reason it's been reposted.

I mean MGS:V 'Jokim is CG' trended too >.>

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Because there are millions of people who believe anything? No different than random images + fake news caption trending all over facebook appealing to people's confirmation bias. A few million believe so they post it, others see it believe it too and repost it saying there has to be a resaon it's been reposted. You saw it and reposted it thinking there has to be a reason it's been reposted.

That real/cg bullshit was sooooooo stupid, goddamn

Bishop said a storm was coming.

I hear this a lot.

but it was a megaton breh

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That reminds me, I went to our local flea market once a couple years ago and there was so much bootleg shit. My favorite was a crappy knock-off Dora The Explorer doll with the coloration all fucked up and the company logo being "Hick Jr."
Haha, Hick Jr. This reminds me of that bootleg sonic backpack at the flea market that had a bunch of unrelated shit like Obama's name on it.

edit:

z7lP2vu.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I always liked a gnarly powerbomb.

ibnWc5Msx2L0n9.gif

Scott Norton was That Mother Fucker

Canadian Destroyer

Visually, it's a nice move but it needs more coordination from the receiving wrestler.

I like simple yet effective finishers that could be performed without a ring. Like a spear, the shining wizard, Trouble In Paradise, etc...

I think the Spear is one of my favorite simple moves in wrassle. Tackle the shit out of people .

I only like it when a big guy like Goldberg does it. Edge's spear aint shit, I can't buy him taking out the Undertaker or HHH with that shit. Not to mention how years of rushing shoulder first into things with his frame took years off his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom