• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I only like it when a big guy like Goldberg does it. Edge's spear aint shit, I can't buy him taking out the Undertaker or HHH with that shit. Not to mention how years of rushing shoulder first into things with his frame took years off his career.

Kaitlyn's spear was a beautiful thing
M4OUWJS.gif

eGactML.gif

So, some dude in the Master Chief Collection thread just unironically used the 3/5ths Compromise as a joke for Guest voting during split-screen matchmaking play:

WELP

Thankfully just about everyone in the thread is calling him out on his bullshit, but he's really sticking to his guns. Even dropped the "politically correct" line!

Would you like some sugar cubes for your high horse?

None of the PC crap. It was a joke. Nothing more... Don't look too deep into it.

RP912

Banned
The Piledriver is the best simplistic wrestling move. The move is pretty much a level 2 PSABR special. Once it's used...it's curtains.

I only like it when a big guy like Goldberg does it. Edge's spear aint shit, I can't buy him taking out the Undertaker or HHH with that shit. Not to mention how years of rushing shoulder first into things with his frame took years off his career.
Edge's spear aint shit for real.

Rhyno's is beast as hell obviously, and Roman Reigns has a good one too...

Gorillaz

Yea Goldberg made it the most enjoyable...too bad he comes off
H37xX.png
nowadays with it
GOldbergSpear_original.gif

Kaitlyn's spear was a beautiful thing
M4OUWJS.gif

eGactML.gif
Katilyn legit breaking AJ in half

RP912

Banned
Edge spear will forever be the "running hug of doom". Dude politely lays wrestlers on the mat with that move.

Edge spear will forever be the "running hug of doom". Dude politely lays wrestlers on the mat with that move.
It is the Drake of spears.

And those Kaitlyn spears look beast not only because Kaitlyn dives nicely because AJ can sell shit pretty good...

RP912

Banned
Jeff Hardy sold more than his opponents deserved.

The fact that Jeff never had a injury despite the crazy ass moves he did throughout his career blows my damn mind. Shame that his brother could get pinch and end up with a life ending career :/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The BCT need to get hip to that NJPW train. Best wrestling for 8 something a month.

Yup.

Where else do you see DOPE ASS SHIT like this for under $10 a month?
2cYJvLC.gif

RP912

Banned
Rock Bottom was always a lukewarm move to me. All the Rock did was a less swift STO. Now the stunner was always dope, one hit and it's curtains.

Rock Bottom was always a lukewarm move to me. All the Rock did was a less swift STO. Now the stunner was always dope, one hit and it's curtains.

I liked the stunner too, until a certain someone started overselling it. Then everyone started overselling it, then it made it's ways to the video games. Then when I hit the stunner, I have to manually move people to the middle of the ring so I can pin them! >:O

d0C4HNR.gif

RP912

Banned
I liked the stunner too, until a certain someone started overselling it. Then everyone started overselling it, then it made it's ways to the video games. Then when I hit the stunner, I have to manually move people to the middle of the ring so I can pin them! >:O

d0C4HNR.gif

Thats the magic of the stunner. The move was suppose to knock you out of your shoes instead of making you a lifeless fish

tumblr_mu6fquyEXy1s9nwamo1_400.gif

J10

Banned

The stunner was another move that depended too much on the person selling because realistically it could seriously fuck you up. When it looked good it looked amazing because they leaned into it before popping back up. When it looked bad it was a horror show because the person didn't wanna get too close. At least with the Rock Bottom all he needed was for you to get up off your feet.

RP912

Banned
The stunner was another move that depended too much on the person selling it because realistically it could seriously fuck you up. When it looked good it looked amazing because they leaned into it before popping back up. When it looked bad it was a horror show because the person didn't wanna get too close. At least with the Rock Bottom all he needed was for you to get up off your feet.

True...maybe I never cared for the move because it was too basis for me. I like moves that look legit and require support or else...

On the subject lets talk about submission moves. Texas Cloverleaf was always a dope submission imo.

The Spicoli Driver and the goddamn Pearl River Plunge are the greatest wrestling finishers ever. But they run second to this one move I saw in a Japanese women's wrestling match. She did like a reverse piledriver, but was holding the opponent on her back. That shit made it look like she committed a homicide. And the female she was wrestling sold the ever living fuck out of it. The only other time I saw something close to it was on Def Jam Vendetta and FFNY.

Look at the Vertebuster from Briggs on Vendetta.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Spicoli Driver and the goddamn Pearl River Plunge are the greatest wrestling finishers ever. But they run second to this one move I saw in a Japanese women's wrestling match. She did like a reverse piledriver, but was holding the opponent on her back. That shit made it look like she committed a homicide. And the female she was wrestling sold the ever living fuck out of it. The only other time I saw something close to it was on Def Jam Vendetta and FFNY.

Lemme call in some help here.

RP912

Banned

Spicoli driver was the shit.

To this day I don't think anybody could pull the Pearl River Plunge like Ahmed Johnson did. When he did that move, a tear came to my eye because it was fucking powerful. It was like listening to Outkast for the first time or seeing a child get born.

cop killa? Vertebreaker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tREltxa2lo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgA0BfpnXAQ

J10

Banned
The Vertebreaker was one of those moves you only saw in the THQ games until TNA came around. The kind of move the Japanese would do on the regular though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

This it?

tumblr_mzm8iq8uFI1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Learn ya shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom