• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty OT for this thread, but it's pretty much a tradition at this point that I give my parents canvas art on Christmas so they have stuff to have up on the walls. This year's:

iboyMlxiFsI5qO.png

This is the first year I actually did digital art and got it printed, though. In past years I had just painted on canvas and, well, I'm pretty shit at painting so they never turned out that great. I'm happy with this one, though.

Malyse

Nintendo goona make so much on amiibo that the Wii U is going to be the most profitable console in spite of everything. Plus when that new 3DS drops with amiibo compatibility?

andthebeatgoeson

Nintendo goona make so much on amiibo that the Wii U is going to be the most profitable console in spite of everything. Plus when that new 3DS drops with amiibo compatibility?
I have no interest in it. But I might think about it because it's connecting to so many games.

And my kids might like it. Yeah, that's the easiest excuse.

"Black and a police officer? Not on my force!"
Gotta love police logic. Athletes too stupid to know the law. What's the likelihood of a police officer being a former athlete? 40%? Yeah. It's a stereotype but they ain't trying to let you think you are better.

25+ years at job has to give you some credit? Nope, that skin drops, at least, 20 years off of an experience multiplier.

I'll write a new eddie murphy movie where he plays a cop from LA and Detroit sent to finish his last year before his retirement in a sleepy suburb of St Louis called Ferguson. Except it'll be a near scene for scene ripoff of Hot Fuzz

strobogo

Banned
Dude looks like Mike Jackson and Skrillex jacked off into a jar of Vaseline.

But then he kicks and knees people in the head really hard and it's rad. He also dances and does a lot of coke.

i1nWZRm6tSJmd.gif

iQixcGovVGhbv.gif

ibad6864BAVw3c.gif

imyJTjI5oJSkW.gif

He's also highly skilled at eating noodles and opening boxes of cards.

tumblr_n6ohawPaHc1qcluu2o5_500.gif

I was always fond of the Tarantula from Taijiri. I was looking at some of the new wrestlers and I saw this one video:

Natalya breaks Melina's back with a Sharpshooter

I know the Sharpshooter gets passed on from wrestler to wrestler, but the fact that she puts a bridge on it just makes it hard to look on the victim. I mean she literally folded like a laptop

Yoooo my back hurts LOOKING at that!

Dude looks like the Danny Brown of wrestling

That's an apt description, that's how I always see him. Down to the mannerisms.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Vince rubbing his hands together at the successful conversion of BCT to WrassleGAF 2.0
Pretty OT for this thread, but it's pretty much a tradition at this point that I give my parents canvas art on Christmas so they have stuff to have up on the walls. This year's:

iboyMlxiFsI5qO.png

This is the first year I actually did digital art and got it printed, though. In past years I had just painted on canvas and, well, I'm pretty shit at painting so they never turned out that great. I'm happy with this one, though.
This is actually pretty cool, I would hang something like this in my living room. Nice job.

strobogo

Banned
Vince rubbing his hands together at the successful conversion of BCT to WrassleGAF 2.0This is actually pretty cool, I would hang something like this in my living room. Nice job.

Should be happy it was with Japanese wrestling and not :Ghetto Wrestling Federation

Sho Funaki

That is my response to all Japanese wrestling queries going forward.

All kinds of 'cism. Funaki was dope in Japan before being a comedy stereotype in America.

jWILL253

Banned
The best wrestling finishers are the ones that are spontaneous and require no set up grapple. Sweet Chin Music, Stunner, RB, non-Edge Spears, Choke Slams, etc. You could use those moves at any time, from any position, anywhere in-or-outside of the ring, and the opponent has no chance to telegraph them.

Now. Let's talk about the best matches in wrestling history. My vote goes to GOODGAWDALMIGHTYHEKILLEDHIM!

Fam. I just did some shit. I mixed 2 botitles of Carolina Clear, blue berries, strawberries, pineapple, and pineapple juice, country time lemonade mix and mint leaves. Fam, I'm foci gone. That shit got me looking into the abyss.

J10

Banned
Fam. I just did some shit. I mixed 2 botitles of Carolina Clear, blue berries, strawberries, pineapple, and pineapple juice, country time lemonade mix and mint leaves. Fam, I'm foci gone. That shit got me looking into the abyss.

What time and day of the week is it on your planet?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I gotta say, you'd be hard pressed to find a better gif source for any occasion than wrestling. Maybe only eclipsed by cat gifs. Need to check out the new Kendrick, I loved that bit he did on the new Flying Lotus album.
Getting Rio'd on a Wednesday night? I salute you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom